Dispair

By the way, if you want to know the English lyrics then activate the closed captions. - Saskue2

-Boruto POV-

I'm getting ready for the big day ahead. Mom has packed up all my stuff, I've got my Anbu suit on. As I'm going downstairs, Mom yells at me,"Have a good time with Sarada!"

I just sigh, mom has gotten this way since I told her about our accidental kiss. I reach the door and open it, Team 7 is waiting for me.

"You look good, Boruto", sizing me up," You're finally starting to take things seriously", she quickly adds.

I just smile and say,"nice to know that you're taking notice", I tease her.She looks away quickly and I smile.

"Let's get going love birds!", Konomaru-Sensei calls back to us.

-Sarada POV-

We've been on the road for two days now. Last night was the most awkward night of my life: Boruto and I had to sleep together in the same sleeping bag.

-Flashback-

"Okay, lets make camp", Sensei.

"Finally!", I yelled.

"Yes, we can finally grub!", Boruto yelled. Ugh, all he thinks about is food. After we all ate, sensei said," Okay, this is the mates that you're getting for the whole mission!"

I look at it and I nearly faint; Boruto is my mate.

"What?!", we both said.

"No complaining!"

-Flashback Ends-

After that awkward night, we haven't been talking to each other. Then, eight rouge ninjas appeared in front of us.

-Boruto POV-

Oh, man, eight to four, not good odds. The first two tried to chop me up like a puree but it was sadly, for them, a clone. I sneak up behind them and disposed them. I turn around to see if my team mates need any help with their ambushers: I see Sarada retreating into a cave, her opponent pursuing relentlessly. I followed-careful not to make any noise-them deeper into the cave. Then, I turned and I'm right behind him, I got out my kunai and slit his throat. I look to Sarada, she nods a thanks to me. Then, as we start to go, the entrance to the tunnel collapses.

"Great", I say.

"Oh, come on!", Sarada yells,"I could use Chidori to forcefully destroy the rocks."

I shake my head,"We're gonna have to head down."

Now she shakes her head," No, Boruto, I-I'm... I'm afraid of the dark."

I just smile,"That's why I brought a flashlight."

She sighs in relive. As we're going down, we hit a dead end and then we go back.

I sigh,"I guess we should've went with your plan."

She smiles at me,"It was worth seeing if we had one or two choices."

"True."

Then, as we almost made it to the collapsed entrance I heard a rumble and I got pushed by Sarada!

"Sara..",my voice immediately died after seeing her; her left body was crushed by a boulder, too big for me to move.

"No. SARADA!",I came up to her and cradled her face.

"Boruto... will you forgive me?", she said.

"Then can you forgive me for not telling you that I'm Mr. Mysterious in Konoha?", I say.

She says to me,"Boruto, promise me that you'll complete my dream for me and I'll give you something to help you out".

She puts her hand on the back of my head and pushes my head in for a kiss. At the end of it her eye glasses over and now I'm alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you liked the story, then vote on how good each chapter is and if you have concerns or thoughts, then comment. I don't mind. -Saskue2