Redemption

Closed Captions=Subtitles

-Konomaru POV-

I still remember what Boruto did, fresh and clean in my head. Usually he's in a very good spirit and takes things lightly. The way Boruto looked at them, with full on hatred and then killed every one of them... in cold blood. I need to report this to the Hokage so he can get the answers.

When I'm in the Hokage office, I say to him,"Seventh, I'd like to report something... something about Boruto."

He raises an eyebrow,"Hm, was this about the mission?"

"Yes, he was using very high level jutsu. The Chidori and Raikiri and he killed them all without hesitation."

He seemed to be deep in thought and said,"Only the people with the Sharingan can do the Raikiri and Chidori. Alert me when my son wakes up."

"Will do", I said.

-Boruto POV-

I wake up in cold sweat, I was dreaming about her death all over again. I've been in the hospital for a day now and I've been dreading it. I can't stand to see Sakura: Sarada's mom, it's just too painful. I think a few more minutes and then she comes through the doorway.

"How are you?", she asks.

"Good", I say to her, then I study her; she looks tired and drained, probably because of Sarada's death... which is my fault.

Then she says to me,"Boruto, me and Sasuke don't blame you for Sarada's death. The Hidden Sand had investigated the scene, ... we wanted to bury her but we don't know what happened to her left eye! Sasuke says that they're very ruthless men and Sasuke guessed that they gouged out her left eye!",she said sobbing. Then I say,"Sakura, can you please get Lord Sixth, Sasuke, Lord Seventh and you?"

"O-okay, Boruto."

Around noon, every one is there, so I start,"You guys want to know what happened to Sarada. What I think happened is that she implanted in my eye... and then... it evolved to the Mangekyou Sharingan."

I close my left eye and willed the Mangekyou Sharingan to the surface. When I open my eye, every one is shocked. Saskue says,"I'm happy that those ninjas didn't get her Sharingan, thank you Boruto."

"Hmmm, I see why you brought me here. You're in my shoes now.", Kakashi says.

"Thank you", I say.

Then, they leave me and I climb out of bed and find where they left me my cloths. I take off my gown and put on my cloths. So I scaled down the hospital and rested on the ground. Then I take off into the woods.

By night fall, I had reached the place that I had promised her. I can still remember my friends beautiful face, even though she might've seen me as an annoying boy who wouldn't grow up, I saw her as this particular girl that would pay too much attention to me and was too serious. I snap out of my thoughts as I trudge through the cave. Then I lay my eyes on the body that lay there, still and quiet but... not pale. I've studied that the body pales because of non-moving blood. Sarada... I go and check for a pulse... there is one! I think for a second, when I left her, she had at least an hour to die. She must of put herself in suspended animation. I looked at her face "Save Me" she seemed to be saying. After analyzing the rock that kept her in place, I summoned the Sixth's official move: Raikiri. After I destroyed the boulder, I picked up her body and now would the hard part; getting to Konoha. For now, I'm going to rest up.

-The Next Day-

I pick her body, her left side isn't too bad from where I healed her. So I set out on my quest and then I heard rustling. Out of the blue, rouge ninjas had surrounded me. Their leader stepped foreward and said,"Give us the girl and we'll spare your life".

"Why, why do you want her?", I asked.

He chuckled through his mask,"She's the descendant of the Uchihas, she's very good for a bargaining chip. Besides you're a boy, what would you know about killing?"

I activated my Mangykou Sharingan and Jougan,"Don't underestimate me."

He smiled and advanced, I ran toreward him and threw a Thunder God Kunai at him and teleported behind him and did Rasengan. I then got up and said," You guys want more?!"

Then they part out for me and say,"I-I sorry, Yellow Flash."

I turn to him and say,"You better be careful to who you threaten."

That fiasco was a day ago. right now I'm waiting for my best friend to wake up. Then I hear a little croak,"Boruto."

Then I say,"Its okay, you're at the hospital."

"How did I get here?"

"I rescued you."

"Boruto... Thank you."

Then we kissed for the third time... do I have a future with this girl?