Chapter 2: Partying Atop Graves

Firstly, thanks a heap to ForeverJoker for making the awesome banner to the side!! :D 

Seeing as the last chapter SUCKED!! I am going to redeem my story and my writing with this chapter. Still not sure about making it in 3rd person though...

This chapter contains:
Sexual content [x]
Blood/gore [x]
Larry Stylinson scene [x]
One Direction [x]
Evanescence!! [x]

~Sheep Grl luvs chhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuu <3

Chapter 2: Partying atop graves

The night laid waste to the light of day; the darkness encapsulating the suns harsh rays. The boys had travelled in their van for about an hour; following Louis' strange directions. Zayn was confused, and as he solemnly stated out the cars tinted windows, he was sure that he they had been down the same street only a few minutes ago.

"Take a left..." Louis said, talking to Harry between the 2 front car-seats.

Harry took the left; the boys promising to never let Louis never take them anywhere, ever again. Zayn though, knew that they wouldn't keep the promise. Louis always made his and their lives so much more joyful. Even though some of his pranks or jokes ended up turning sour; nothing extreme had ever happened.

He continued to look out the window; wondering where Louis was taking him and the lads. There was no where really interesting to go... Maybe there was a carnival or a haunted house that he thought would be scary. It didn't really matter, he thought. He would have no choice in going anyway.

Zayn sighed. He had no idea why he was in such a tired, pessimistic mood. He just felt that something was... Off. That night, there was something not quite right about the mist in the air, and how it hung so closely to the ground. It was almost an orange fog; not blue or white or even grey. It was a burnt, frightening orange.

No matter how much he tried, Zayn couldn't get over it.

"We're here!!" Louis cried in elation, climbing over Liam and Zayn to get out the door.

Sliding it open with a heavy crash, Louis didn't even attempt to hide his smile as he stood affront the town cemetery and Church. For Halloween, the unused Church was converted into a hall which rich teenagers hired for parties. It had inside, many tiny rooms and was made from moss-coated stone.

"There's a party in there! I hired the Church for the night; secretly of course."

As the boys hearing kicked in, and they retreated from their shocked states of thought, they realized that there was music booming from the building. A heavy rhythm could be heard, shaking the stones and footpath. It was loud, and they all felt kinda stupid for not realizing it.

The windows were fogged, but you could see the ever-changing strobe lights from within. At the sight, the guys lips rose into smirks or excited grins. They could already tell this would be fun. They promptly got out from the van, Liam sliding the door closed behind him. Harry walked around the front of the car, hands in his tattered pockets.

Stopping in front of the Church, he looked up at it with a satisfied smirk.

"I assume there will be people already in there?"

Louis came over to him, patting his shoulder.

"Do you think I wouldn't organize something that wasn't absolutely fabulous?"

Harry just grinned at the comment, taking a step forward with his buds. They were all smiling, excitement bubbling in their guts. Niall poked Liam, smiling to him in anticipation. Liam just nodded back; it was all they needed to communicate. Zayn was still not talking, but his prior fear had diminished, rising into eagerness. He knew there would be girls there; and no matter how much he could deny it, he loved a good one-night-stand.