love.

im in love. i sat across the table from my boyfriend, my chin rested on my palms. i was cheesin' so hard just watching him play some stupid game on his phone. ive stared at this face for two years, and i could stare at it for hundreds more.

"luke?"

"yeah babe?" he immediately put his phone down and looked at me. thats what i loved about him. he always gave me his undivided attention. he took the time to put his phone or whatever he was doing away to look me in the eyes.

"you're not gonna leave me for a groupie or calum on tour right?" i was only half joking. i don't care about calum. if he'd left me for calum, i wouldnt be that mad. but the thought of him finding someone prettier and nicer while he's on tour makes me nauseous.

he laughed, "of course im not. you ask this everytime."

"because everytime i worry." i pouted, crossing my arms flat against my chest.

"well you dont have to, im yours until the end of time. okay?" he put his hand on the table, palm up, waiting for me to meet him halfway. i gave in quickly, intertwining our hands with red hot cheeks.

he and the boys were leaving in three days, and i wont see them for a month before i join them. as the days neared i felt my heart ache a little more.

"i wish you could be there from start to end."

"i know, but college." i sighed, "im there in spirit. ill send you pictures everyday."

"there better be some naked ones thrown in the mix." he shot me a cheeky grin, i rolled my eyes at him and retracted my hand. "you ready?" i nodded and we left the restaurant we had spent an hour in.

"hey." he said, throwing his arm around my shoulder and pinching my cheek.

"what?" i looked up at him with a smile.

"i love you."

-

hi i missed u guys r u ready