Chapter Two

A/N

Oh my gosh?!?  Over fifty reads?!?
This is unbelievable!?! Thank you so very much, and sorry for Chapter One, lol, it was a little boring but I thought that it was necessary *shrugs*

Well, anywho, ENJOY CHAPTER TWO!!!

Chapter Two – Day Five

"An imponderable barrier resides on the outskirts of Severin and Allaire to keep one inside, upon entering the Forrest of Severin you cannot leave until there is a winner."

I can't speculate as to why I agreed with Soren. But I imprudently did so, and now I am standing at the edge of Severin, observing the draconians and Isidore. I huff and trudge out into the opening, might as well get this over with.

Soren's plan was for me to get bombarded by them, and while they are active Soren will begin to eradicate. Horrible plan, but it's worth an endeavor.

I walk over to Allaire, portraying that I didn't apprehend their presence.

I glimpse over to them out of the corner of my eye as I sag down to get water, I have been spotted. 

I take in a tottering breath as they start to pursue me, nervously I brush back my hair - Pruet is very close.

I didn't think that it was achievable, but Pruet somehow looks scarier. Dried blood, that I highly doubt belongs to him, blinds perfectly against his dark scales – only noticeable when the light hits it, the blood shinning in the lucent.

The blood on his skin similar to the shades of his eyes.

I expeditiously reel into the lake when Pruet lunges at me. Scrambling in the vicinity, I struggle to get deeper anteriorly before Pruet attains me. Where is Soren?

I gander behind me to see how faraway Pruet is, but as I leer behind I cognizance that he stopped comparatively close to me, but is now scrutinizing up in shock.

Abashed, I project my scrutiny upwards. My frame jerks with revolt; right above me, boring down at me is a Magnus Serpens.

A serpent that is colossal than any, with salient teeth, with pusillanimous eyes. Their magnificent adumbrates and even exceeding killers, their plainly unpleasant brutes.

The snakes' eyes perforate into mine, and I conjecture its next move. Expeditiously I vault dextral; abaft to me I hear a grandiose splash where the Magnus surely submerged to try and eat me.

Water atomizers down onto me from the splash, and I try to scamper away, back onto the embankment.

As I trudge through the water I heed the luminous color changing to a musky shade. But I overcome my bewilderment when I feel my feet depress into the lakes residuum, this reminding me of my prevalent situation.

But before I can dwell on the murky water any longer I embark, making my artery onto the lakeshore.

I better hurry, Magnus Serpens are very fleeting creatures.

Right as I reach the shore I feel a strain on my left leg, I look backwards in dismay.

A bloody Pruet has a clench on my leg. My eyes, immensely widening, stare in abhorrence. His torso is mangled, and his head is phlebotomizing.

The dark red evident on his black scales as it exudes down from his forehead, flowing into his right eye. The blood remnants a trail, all the way onto his neck. His torso isn't much better, evident that the serpent took a portion out of his left side.