Movies

@ChloeGraceMoretzFan Since this is your question this one goes out you.

I actually don't have a favorite movie because I like a lot of tv shows and genres of movies. So it's hard to pinpoint one out .

So instead here is some anime must see movies !

First is Howl's Moving Castle .
If you read the book ( like me ) then you know how remarkably beautiful it was and the movie gives it all of  its Justice . Very well book and now movie .

The Girl who leapt Through Time
You haven't seen it then get your chips ready and a drink because it's movie time . The storytelling is beautiful with characters that you can really relate to . It's funny with a hint of adventure and sci-fi . Beware of the ending though it leaves you empty !

Sword art online ordinal scale
If you saw Sword art online then you know how good the first sword art online was and how bad season 2 was and season 3 was boring but hey the movie was so good second to only the first show . Like it restored it in many ways .

Cowboy bebop the movie
If you saw this beautifully acclaimed tv show then you have to see the movie and you might get some answers but you don't . We still don't know if spike dies or what happend to the rest of the crew however the movie is still beautiful leaving you more understand to spike and the crew . It take place between episode 22 and 23 so it doesn't give you any answers , just one last adventure with cowboy bebop before it truly ended .

Spirit Away
If you read the book ( Like me ) then you were expecting a amazing movie like the book and boy was it deliver . The remark storytelling and overall picture is too amazing .

Till I think of more that's all for now .
There will be other chapters when it comes to movies (=

Remember this is my opinion so you don't have to like it (:

What anime movies do you
recommend ?