Seme!Ruki X Uke!Ayato (BDSM Lemon)

A/N- Sooo... This chapter is a present for my best friend Sakamaki-prisoner. It's her birthday today so I'd appreciate it if you gave her some love on her account. ❤❤❤❤❤ (includes Omorashi/Wetting kink, requested by her, but the chapter is skippable if you're not into that)

Also requested by: krazygurl3456

"Baby... I'm bored" Ayato sat up and looked at his boyfriend
"We had sex just 20 minutes ago Ayato."
"Well yeah, and I really liked it, but it was just vanilla sex.  I wanna do something different."
"Like what?"
"Well, I was watching something on Bluemeth a few days ago and there was a video where a guy blindfolded this other guy, tied him up and out on a dog collar. Can we do that? Please?"
"I have no objections to it. But I will be really rough, and I will leave bruises." Ayato grinned and stood up, heading down to the 'dungeon'. Ruki followed.

As soon as they were down there, Ruki pinned Ayato to the cold wall, grinding their crotches together. Ayato looked up, seeing Ruki with lust in his eyes. "Please Master... Tie me up~" Ruki smirked and pulled away from the redhead, going to a draw and pulling out a blindfold, some rope and a red dog collar. He came back to the bed as Ayato was sitting down on his knees. Ruki first tied his hands behind his back, then went round to the front and put the collar on. Lastly, he put the blindfold on.

Ruki stepped back to admire Ayato, getting much harder; seeing his lover like this turned him on. He gave butterfly kisses down Ayato's neck to his shoulder, where he bit in and started to drink roughly. Ayato cried out and moaned, feeling the blood drain from his body. He signalled enough and Ruki pulled back, guiding Ayato's mouth to his hard dick. "Suck it now."

Even if he couldn't see what he was doing, Ayato was obedient and started to suck fast, moaning around Ruki when he roughly pulled his hair and pushed his cock deeper down his throat. He gagged. It tasted salty, but he loved it. "Fuck Puppy.. Your throat is so good..." Ruki groaned and Ayato moaned quietly in return.

Ruki pulled out Ayato's mouth when his dick was wet enough and pushed Ayato's shoulders down so they rested on the floor. Ruki slowly pushed his dick into Ayato, inch by inch, until all 8 inches were inside. Ruki's dik was throbbing inside, enjoying how Ayato's walls held on so tightly. They were both a mess, Ayato's hole now dripping from arousal and pre-cum. With just a few more thusts, they both released violently, Ayato's load landing on the floor and Ruki's deep inside Ayato.

(This part is the omorashi part, if you are uncomfortable with it then just skip this chapter. To be honest, I felt so dirty while writing this but I couldn't stop blushing :) )

Ruki slowly pulled out, watching his seed slowly drip. If he wasn't tied up, Ayato would have collapsed. He went slightly soft again. "Master... Please untie me... I need to go to the bathroom before I do anything else.. " He said softly, squeezing his thighs together slightly
"No. You are my dog. I won't let you." He smirked sadistically.
"Please Master~" Ayato begged, bucking his hips and squeezing his thighs tightly together
"No."
"Please! I'm desperate!"
"No." Ruki growled, but them smirked as he saw Ayato squirming.
"I  need to go so badly..." He cried out, starting to drip.
"Then go." Ayato couldn't hold any more. He burst and released it onto the floor, his eyes starting to prick with tears, but this only pleased Ruki more.
"Seems my little puppy dog was really desperate"
Ayato nodded, actually enjoying it himself. He was hard again. (End of the omorashi chapter :) )

"Does my dog want more now? Or does he need cleaning up from his little accident?"
"Just tongue fuck me, please~ Hahh~" Ruki chuckled and got on his knees behind Ayato, pushing his tongue into Ayato's hole. His tongue made squelching sounds from his release before, parts of it leaking out and onto the floor. Ayato screamed out and bucked his hips, pushing Ruki in even further.

Ayato began to grind his hips back to Ruki as he kept eating him out, making small whimpering and moaning noises. Ruki held his hips and moves them so Ayato was bouncing and riding his face, making more skin-slapping sounds.
"More! Please Master!" Ayato screamed and cried, spreading his legs out further
"You're so dirty, always wanting more than I'm giving you~" He chuckled and started to stroke him, hearing Ayato make dog like whimpers.

To make it even more frustrating for Ayato, Ruki pushed a gag into his mouth, the muffled moans and whimpers amusing him. "Please!" Ayato tried to say, but it was blocked so all that came out were choked sobs of pleasure
"What's that? Speak a little bit louder puppy..." Ruki spanked him, rubbing directly against Ayato's prostate with two fingers

~Two rounds later~

Ayato panted, cum dripping out of him and onto the floor, still tied with the collar tightly around his neck and the gag in his mouth
"Are you finished Puppy?" Ayato nodded and went soft, relaxing his shoulders. Ruki untied him and ungagged him, taking the blindfold and rope off.
"You were so good Puppy... We need to do that more often." True to his word, there were dark bruises on Ayato's ass and hips as well as several dark red hickeys on his neck and chest.

Ruki carried him up to the bedroom, heading up to the shower. He started it up and put Ayato down on his shakey legs. Then he stepped in and started to do Ayato's hair.
"Dickhead... You made my ass Sore..." Ayato grumbled and looked away, but he was blushing ever so slightly.
"Don't say I didn't warn you earlier, I did say I'd be rough." Ruki chuckled and lightly spanked Ayato, making him groan softly.
"Shower sex?"
"Perfect."

*End*