Thomas + Sharon ~ Request

Here's my first request from @TMR1Direction10 it's a bit short but I hope you Enjoy! :)

(I altered the plot a tiny tiny bit)

Sharon's POV

"Hey Sharon!" I heard Thomas call out. I looked up to see him over by the edge of the deadheads. I waved and pointed to my food to let him know I was gonna finish. He nodded and sat down by a tree. I smiled at him, then went back to finishing my dinner.

Once I finished my last bite of food, I took my plate over to Frypan, then I started walking towards Thomas. When I got closer to him, he looked up towards me and smiled. "Hi." I said with a smile. "Hey." Thomas said, standing up, "Walk?" He asked. I nodded, taking the arm he offered.

We walked deep into the deadheads, then Thomas stopped by a tree. He turned to me, "So, I gotta tell you something." He said nervously. I nodded, letting him go on. "Okay so, I like this girl. Umm, she's super smart and really pretty... um, yeah." He asked. I nodded while listening, then reality hit me with a stick. "Wait a minute..." I looked up to him. He was sweating a bit. He nodded. "So, you like me? Because if there's another girl here I don't know about I-" "Yes, I like you." He said, cutting me off. I smiled, then blushed. "I like you too." I said, after some silence. He smiled his big happy smile, then grabbed my hand. 

We walked to the edge of the deadheads, then noticing that it was dark out. Thomas turned to look at me. "Sharon?" He said. I hummed a response, looking towards him. He lighty grabbed my cheeks and put his lips on mine.

Here I was, kissing the boy I like underneath the stars. 'Best day ever.' I thought to myself.