Frypan + Frankie ~ Request

Okay, so I'm extra excited for this because almost nobody asks for Frypan :). All of the characters are lovely too, but Frypan is such a sweetheart, I don't know why many people ask for him. Anyways, I'm, gonna be adding Frypan to my preferences too :).

This was requested by @221B-Zoolane 

3rd Person POV

Frankie woke up in complete darkness. The room was moving and seemed to made of metal. Frankie stumbled to a standing position, almost immediately falling back down. She let out an annoyed grunt, then crawled to a corner, pulling her legs to her chest.

After the moving room came to a stop, there was a moment of complete silence. 

Soon after, there was an alarm sounding and the ceiling parted, letting in a blinding light. Frankie quickly shaded her eyes with her hand, looking at the world above her. 

A group of about 40-50 boys were gathered around the opening, whispers filling up the silence. 

Two boys opened up the grate at the top and one jumped in, helping Frankie out of the metal box. 

Frankie didn't speak to any of the boys the whole time, she was just confused and a bit scared. She stood outside of the gathering of boys now, two boys in front of her. One was tall with blonde hair and brown eyes while the other was shorter with no hair and dark skin. 

"Sorry if the boys are bugging you or something, you're the first girl here." The shorter one explained. Frankie merely nodded. "I'm Alby, by the way." He said, offering his hand for her to shake. She gave a weak smiled, shaking his hand, "Frankie." She said quietly. Alby smiled and nodded, turning to the taller boy, "This is Newt. He's second in command so if I'm ever gone, he's in charger, alright?" Alby explained as Frankie shook Newt's hand. Frankie turned to Alby and nodded.

"You hungry?" Alby asked. Frankie shrugged in response. "Come on, you must be hungry after the trip. Let's go." Alby said, grabbing Frankie lightly by the arm and taking her to the kitchen. 

Once arriving at the kitchen, Frankie smelled some nice smelling foods. However, she didn't want to eat, though her stomach said otherwise. She couldn't remember why, but she decided to not eat any food.

Alby brought her over to the cook. "Hey Frypan! Can you get something for the greenie?" Alby asked the boy, Frypan, who was putting his apron on (just getting back from the box). Frypan nodded, searching for foods. 

Alby left Frankie after a couple minutes. 

Frypan came back after a couple minutes with an apple and a slice of cheese. He placed the food on a plate, then giving it to Frankie.

Frankie smiled for a thanks but didn't touch the food. 

"You're a skinny one, aren't ya Greenie?" Frypan chuckled softly. Frankie shrugged, looking down at the food. 

"Are ya gonna eat?" Frypan asked. Frankie shook her head, "I'm not hungry." She whispered. Just then, her stomach rebelled and grumbled. Frypan chuckled, "I think you have someone who disagrees." He said with another laugh. Frankie smiled, silently punishing her stomach.

"But seriously, why won't you eat?" Frypan asked. Frankie shrugged, "I can't really remember..." She replied. "Well, then why don't you eat then. You can't remember anyways, so why care?" He asked. She shrugged once again.

There was a long silence before Frankie spoke, "If I eat, I might get fat..." She whispered.

"But you're really skinny, you need food. Trust me, you won't get fat, okay? You look fine." He said with a warm smile, putting a hand on her arm. 

Frankie looked up at him, a small smile spreading onto her face, "Okay" She said, then grabbing the apple.

Alright! There it is :), I hope you liked it.

Anybody else happy to be on winter break soon? I am. Tomorrow's my last day of the semester and my birthday too so that's fun :). 

I hope you all have a good day :)