Stood: Life of the Left

If you are unwilling to comment, please do not continue. 

If you are going to be a bitch and say "shame on you" or "it gets better", please do not continue.

I want advice, your opinion, NOT your pity.

I got kicked out of my moms house for lying and stealing from her because, well, I don't really have any other excuse but I hate her and I was desperate for cigarettes. I've been rebelling against her up to the point where she told me she didnt want me to be her daughter anymore and therefore kicked me out.

To my defense though, my mom is an alcoholic and a pill addict who cries and yells at me for the stupidist little things. For example, I stretched my ears a little more than they were and she bawled her eyes out and screamed at me to get out of the house. 

I got sent to my dads.

My dad is just as bad as my mom in his own way. He's a stoner, and smokes with me which is pretty much the only cool thing about him. 

But. He has severe anger problems and takes it all out on me. And he's incredibly sexist and strongly believes in the whole "woman cleans house cooks food does all my laundry and gardening while man works comes home and relaxes for whole night" and basically treats me like his little slave. And on top of that, he threatens if im even tardy for a class at school I get sent back to my moms.

Well we've been getting really low on money and he had to borrow money from my sister to even pay the water bill because it was literally one hour away from being shut down. There's a bill from a store that came to my dad today of 350$ and it's my fault he got it. I'm really afriad that he's going to get me in a corner and beat the living shit out of me for it. He's already been yelling about how bad of a daughter I am all day. 

I always feel unsafe, alone, and hated around my family. I want to leave, to get out of this Hell.

Well, I have the chance. In June, actually.

My boyfriend and his two best friends which I consider my brothers are moving away for a few months or more to a city an hour and a half away from where I live to go work because their job company thing moved, and they're following. They want me to go with them, to be safe. 

I would feel loved and cared for and actually safe and protected from my family for once. I would be able to start over and have a new life, even have a new name and age if I wanted to (fake ID is available for me). I would be able to be exactly who I want to be and be around the people I want to be around.

The only thing is, that I'll be reported as a run away, and won't be able to return to my family (obviously). And once I come back to my town after those few months, I'll have to lay low until I'm 18,  (April 7th 2016).

I have this chance to be free, should I take this?