Gone

So, two days ago, I left. I packed a small bag with clothes, a razor, deoderant, conditioner, toothbrush/ toothpaste. I left without a note, and went to a friends house that I didn't think my family would check. Well, they didn't. 

I was tripping shit on aderral- no, im not prescribed. Yes, I know it's dumb of me. And smoked lots of weed/ keef allllll day. This was to keep me from cutting because I was so broken. 

I met up with my boyfriend and spent the night with him.

This is really really hard on me. Family is texting me, my dad's trying to get me to come home- probably to beat the living shit out of me.

-HOLD ON I HAVE TO PEE-

-sighs- better.

Anyways. Boyfriends dad never found out about him. But I did find out my dad went to his house before I met up with him. So, I almost got caught within 24 hours.

Next day.

I woke up feeling sick. Sick to my stomach, headache, and really dizzy like I'm gonna pass out. I realize this is because I haven't ate anything since yesterday morning. But, I still don't eat. I decided to pretend it's simply anxiety. I mean, I was filled to the brim with anxiety, but usually that didn't effect me like it possibly had now.

I forced myself to get up, well boyfriend forced me. It was 85 degrees out and we walked for miles throughout the day. Part way in, I started to get a blister on the back of my ankle. OW! I'm more used to longboarding than walking.

I decided to contact a very selected few family members to tell them I'm okay, because by this time I had lots of messages. I texted my sister and my aunt. My aunt wants to meet me somewhere public to give me money and talk about how she can support me. I love my aunt. She wants to meet me tomorrow at the mall. 

Throughout the day all I had to eat was a bag of mini snicker bars just to keep the sugar in my system while I walked in this wretched heat.

Today.

Just got up, about to go meet with my aunt. 

I'm feeling a little bit better. I can have a real smile on my face, whereas the past few days it was almost impossible to smile. I think this is good progress.

Wish me luck! :) I'll report when I can in the next few days.