~Crushes~

Frisk just realized she had a huge crush on Sans, like sexually. Every time he's around her, Frisk blushes and gets really shy, but it's unnoticeable. She occasionally writes fanfiction about her and Sans fucking. But she knows that won't happen. She's too shy to open up to him. She thinks that Sans has a crush on Toriel. She cries to herself knowing that she won't win him. So often she jerks off for Sans, and she hopes nobody would discover her obsession for him.

~Frisk~

I woke up at 7:30 to brush my teeth and then hop back into bed, since nobody else was awake at the moment. I checked my phone. I then looked at Sans's photos, getting aroused at it. I slipped my hand through my shorts and soaking wet panties. I rubbed my clit and fingered myself. I then heard footsteps, coming to my room. I immediately stopped and turned off my phone. The door opened. It was mom. "Good morning my child, up early again, I see?" She cooed. I nodded. "Okay, my child, i'm going to go downstairs and make your favorite, cinnamon-butterscotch pie." Toriel added. "Okay, mom." Is all I said. I sighed, knowing that I almost got caught masturbating. I turned my phone back on and went to text messages. I received one. It was from Sans.

Hey, kiddo, long time no see eh? Join me at the park, I understand if you don't want to.

I texted back.

Of course I want to join you, I'm free anyways.

I got dressed and hurried downstairs. "Just in time, Frisk, Pie is ready." Toriel said. I ate my pie as fast as I could, then I washed the dish and put on my jacket. "My child, where are you going?" Toriel asked. "I'm going to the park with Sans." I said. "Okay, have fun my child." Toriel spoke. I headed towards the park, seeing Sans already there. He waved. "Hey kid, it's been so long since I've seen you." Sans chuckled. I blushed. "Let's sit down." He said, pointing to a bench. As we walked towards the bench, I guess my cheeks were showing my blush. "Are you blushing, kid?" He asked. "N-no, I-I'm not!" I stuttered. He chuckled at that. "Okay, whatever you say, kid."