~Confession~

~Frisk~

"Uhm, well I was jerking off to... to.... to.. you.." I said, blushing a deep red. He stopped. "That's great.." He mumbled to himself. "S-sorry, I- I always just had a crush on you, and you already have a crush, which is Toriel, right I know I-" I was interrupted by Sans kissing me on the lips. I melted in this kiss as he slipped his hand into my shirt, unclipping my bra. It fell onto the ground and then he took off my skirt and panties, then my shirt. He laid me down and then spread my legs. He licked my pussy as I gripped onto the couch. "Ahh!~ Ohh~" I moaned as he continued to lick me. Then he stopped, making me whimper. He chuckled, then fingering me with four fingers, stretching me. "AH! Yes, right t-there~" I moaned as he found my g-spot. He took his fingers out after a while, then he unzipped his shorts, revealing his blue cock. He thrust into me as his bony fingers groped my breasts, earning a moan from me. Then we heard Papyrus's voice outside. Immediately, we stopped what we were doing and I had to dress up. Papyrus opened the door. "HUMAN, YOU ARE GOING TO STAY HERE FOR THE NIGHT?" Papyrus asked me. I nodded my head. "OH! PERFECT, THIS CALLS FOR SPAGHETTI!" Papyrus said, cheerfully.