14 - Kidnapping and Kisses

Cara's POV

All I remember is blacking out.

"W...where am I?" I said.

Surrounding me was a white wall and concrete floors.

I tried to movie my arms and legs, but then realized that I was tied up... someone tied me up.

As I looked around more I saw Jacob.

"J...JACOB!" I screamed, but noticed that he wasn't waking up, and he was also tied to something of sorts.

"Honey... screaming like that isn't gonna get you anywhere..."

"MARK??" I said whimpering.

"W..what are you doing? Where am I?"

"None of that is important now sweetie." He said.

He walked over to Jacob and slapped him, and he managed to wake up.

Jacobs POV

A felt a slap and immediately woke up, all I remember is blacking out, but now I'm here, but sadly I don't know where here is. I looked forward and saw Cara.

"Cara?" I said.

"Why hello, and welcome to the show." Mark said.

"M...Mark what are you doing?" I said.

"What I should've done a while ago."

He then walked away and started slapping her. Tears were pouring out of her eyes.

"STOP!!! STOP HURTING HER!" I screamed tears pouring out of my eyes.

"The more you keep talking, the more of a beating she's gonna get." He said.

Cara's POV

"Jacob just keep quiet... I'll be okay." She said tears streaming from her eyes.

I saw Jacob tearing up... and I couldn't help but wonder.

"Why?" I said in my head.

I saw Mark walk over and grab a baseball bat, I was now petrified. He walked over and I tried to kick him or basically do anything.

"Ooh she's a feisty one." He said and went over closer to my face and started to kiss me.

"GET OFF HER MARK!!!" He screamed.

"Well that's not how it works.." And started beating me with the bat causing me to fall forward.

"I'll give you a deal!" Jacob screamed.

Mark then slowly walked over to him.

"If...if you stop hurting her... than you can hurt me... as hard as you want... just please... PLEASE... don't hurt her."

"J..JACOB NO!" I screamed.

"I guess we have a deal." Mark said.

"No Mark please!!! Don't hurt him. I'll do anything for you!!!" I said.

"Anything?"

"Anything." I said strongly.

Jacobs POV

Why would she be doing this? Trying to protect me? For what? She's been hurt enough, this is my punishment.

"No Mark please!!! Don't hurt him!!! I'll do anything for you!!!" She said.

"Anything?" Mark said.

"Anything?" She said strongly.

"You'll let me do anything to you?" Mark smirked.

"Yes anything you want." She said.

Mark then walked over to me and placed a cloth around my mouth, causing me to not be able to speak.

He walked over to Cara and started grasping her thigh. Moving closer and closer.

I couldn't take it anymore.. This was basically rape... he was going to rape her infront of me.

I looked over to my side and saw a sharp piece of stone.. I quickly started use the piece of stone to cut my hands out of the rope.

"I've always wanted to do this to you." I heard Mark say to her.

I was enraged.

I quickly took the stone and cut the rope tying my legs together. I then threw the stone at the back of Mark's head causing him to collapse. I then got rope and tied him up.

Cara's POV

I closed my eyes not wanting to see anything that was happened to me...

I felt a stop to whatever gross things Mark was doing to me.

I felt my hands and legs slowly separate. I was able to move them. I opened my eyes and saw Jacob.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked.

"I...I don't even know Jacob." I said through cries.

Jacobs POV

I was so pissed off with Mark.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I...I don't even know Jacob."

As I lifted her up I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't control my feelings anymore.

I brought her face close to mine, and our lips connected and fireworks immediately went off.

"I really like you Cara.."

"I really like you too Jacob..."

"Um.. We should probably call someone." I said.

"Right! We should probably... um do that."

Cara's POV

Jacob lifted me up and placed his hands around my cheeks and pulled me closer, and our lips connected... it was magical. Fireworks went off, even harder than when I was with Brandon.

"I really like you Cara.."

"I really like you too Jacob..."

"Um.. We should probably call someone." He said.

"Right! We should probably... um do that."

I called my dad so he could pick Jacob and I up, I told them everything that had just happened. Jacob called 911 and they came and took Mark away.

A/N:

Hey guys! So I never update... big whoop... but there is one more chapter left. Thank you for those who have still stuck by and hung around this book!