15 - The End

~2 months later~

Cara's POV

It's been two months since "the incident." Mark is tucked away in Juvy for 2 more years, Nathalia and Ryan are dating, they are so cute together, and Jacob and I have remained great friends... but I still can't stop thinking about the kiss...

Jacob's POV

Today's the day I'm going to ask Cara to go to prom with me.. and hopefully ask her out too. Since the kiss I've wanted to be with her, actually since I first met her I wanted to be with her.

I walked over to her house with a bouquet of flowers.

I rang her doorbell.

"Hey Jacob what's up?"

"Well... I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me this year.." I said handing her the bouquet of flowers.

"Id love to Jacob." She said while admiring the flowers.

"See you tomorrow."

"Bye!" She said.

Cara's POV

Jacob just asked me out to prom!!! I did my awkward dance and decided to FaceTime Nathalia.

"OMG NATHALIA GUESS WHAT!!!!"

"What?"

"JACOB ASKED ME OUT TO PROM!!!!"

We both then screamed.

"Well, I gotta go but congratulations!!" Nathalia said.

"Alright bye boo!"

-Day of prom-

Cara's POV

Today was prom day!!! I'm so excited. I got changed (outfit above) and curled my hair and braided it. (picture above) I also applied a subtle pink lipstick with shiny eyeshadow and black eyeliner. (and other items were applied)

I met up with Nathalia and we waited for our "dates" to arrive.

"Wow you look beautiful..." Jacob said to me. I wasn't even paying attention to what Ryan was saying to Nathalia because my eyes were only focused on Jacob's.

-At the dance-

Jacobs POV

Cara and I danced the whole night and then they went up and called Prom King and Prom Queen.

"Prom King goes to "Jacob Sartorius."

(Everyone applauds)

"Prom Queen goes to "Cara Jones."

(Everyone applauds)

"Before anything I would like to say. Ever since I laid eyes on you I knew that I loved you from the start. I know that we have had our ups and downs but still, Cara Marie Jones... would you be my girlfriend?"

Cara's POV

"Before anything I would like to say. Ever since I laid eyes on you I knew that I loved you from the start. I know that we have had our ups and downs but still, Cara Marie Jones... would you be my girlfriend?"

Everyone was waiting for an answer...

"Yes!"

And I guess you could say that was our start. Our fresh, new, start.

A/N:

Well I️ guess this is it. The end. I️ realize how bad of a story it was... I️ made it a few years and obviously the writing wasn't that good. But I'd like to that all of those who have stayed throughout this story and enjoyed it. I️ also apologize for being such a horrible update. School leaves me busy and for a period of time I️ just wasn't invested into Wattpad anymore... but I️ hope that I️ will be posting imagines on my other story:

Crushxreader imagines

Make sure to read that story if you still want to stay in touch with my story development. Once
again, I️ thank you all. This has been an amazing journey .

Xoxo