The mission

Now we returned to our two powerful Spartans getting ready to get on with their mission. They are in the armory loading up.

(y/n)'s pov

I was getting the storm rifle placing it on my back, a Magnum on my left leg, energy sword on the right. Combat knife on the sheath in the left side of the chest. Then for my primary a SAW with plenty of rounds thanks to one of the upgrades that allows us to carry more ammo without it affecting our agility also allow us to place two weapons on our backs with more powerful magnetic straps. Thank you forerunners technology. I turned around and saw Cal getting her gear.

Cal's pov

It feels good to be back into action. I'm glad to see (y/n) again. Before this our time was sort but it was the best moments of my life. Now that we are together we can do what we do best. In my gear I picked up a plasma rifle and placed it on my left leg. I gotten a SMG on the right. Then I grabbed a BR and placed it on my back then grabbed a sniper rifle with a different design.

Cal: (y/n), why does this sniper rifle look different from the others.

(y/n): That is Norfang it's the primary rifle for Linda. This does more damage than the regular and has explosive AP rounds. Those are very rare to come by. It suits you well since you are a expert with a sniper rifle.

I smiled under my helmet and replied.

Cal: Thank you, I'm going to enjoy shooting it.

I made sure that I had my combat knife secure and gotten the ammo I needed before we went back to the deck.

Third person

As they gotten back they went over the location and made sure that the info was correct.

(y/n): Alright then, everything is in order and now is everyone ready.

Cal: I'm all set are we going to take the pelican down?

Vector: I don't advise that since it will cause some suspicion that a vehicle coming down to the world may bring in unwanted attention.

(y/n): You're right,so how are we suppose to go down?

Sally appeared and said to them.

Sally: Well this might be a good time to test the warp portal system you installed.

Cal: Warp portal?

Vector: Ah yes a perfect opportunity. The warp portal will allow you reclaimers to be transported from here to the planet's surface and back in around 35 seconds by my estimations. This might work well with some vehicles once we tested it. If it proves successfully the this will be a great advantage in the battle field.

Cal: I like the sound of it.

(y/n): Same here.

(y/n)  grabbed Sally's chip and placed her in his helmet to help them identify their target. Then they were transported to the planets surface and saw there was a lot if big trees and it was getting dark. So they moved to their location thanks to the way point that Sally brought up in their huds. It took them around 5 minutes to get there and saw the warehouse they started to set up with Cal taking point and readying for the shoot. They saw that they WF went to all security measures. They had guard towers over looking the building and the perimeter and armed guards in some points. These strange aircraft that Sally described to them as bullheads and they and their mark,and saw other vehicles but when it was scanned it revealed heavy weaponry. The WF sure did secure it well against any huntress or anyone else that might want to take out one of their leaders. But unfortunately for them. They were not prepared to face Spartans and soon they will see. For they have overcame more dangerous circumstances and this is way easy for them to avoid detection. After seeing a different bullhead land Cal was ready with norfang looking through  the  scope. While (y/n)  saw it thanks to his helmets zooming system.
They see their target.