Neighbourhood Watch

Alice Cooper added, Hermione Lodge, Hiram Lodge, Hal , FP Jones, Fred Andrews.
Alice: as block captain of the neighbourhood watch, I feel obligated to begin this group chat so we can keep informed on new information of the Black Hood.
Hal: Great idea, Sweetie. 👍🏼😃
Alice: Shove it, Hal. 🖕🏼
Hermione: Is this really necessary Alice?
Hiram: Oh look it's Acid Queen Alice back at it again stirring up trouble and sticking her nose where it doesn't belong.
Alice: says the criminal
Hermione: why did you really create this Alice? We don't have time for your childish games.
Alice: Look I'm trying to protect our neighbourhood and our children it's not like
I'm committing a crime. Let's ask the criminal himself. Hiram am I committing a crime? We all know you've committed many.
Hiram: Mi Vida Alice isn't doing anything wrong, she's just being her regular domineering self.
Alice:  Stop with the damn Spanish.
Hal: Lets all stop fighting each other and get to fighting the black hood! 👊🏼💪🏼
Fred: Alice what is this?
Alice: Fred, how nice of you to join us. We're plotting to uncover the mystery of the black hood.
Fred: Alice, do you really think that's the greatest idea?
Alice: Great, you too now? Out of everyone here I would think you'd be most happy about this considering he almost killed you.
Hal: I think it's a great idea.
Alice: No one asked you.
FP: I support this, I think it's a good idea.
Alice: So happy you agree FP, glad to have someone on board.
Hal: Well in my opinion, you did great sweetie. I'm on board too 👍🏻
Fred: Look Alice, I've come face to face with the black hood and I just don't think this is a good idea.
Alice: Well Fred I get where you're coming from but this could be a very beneficial to our town.
Hal: Fred always remember, the one who falls and gets up is SO much stronger than the one who never fell. 🙏🏻

Alice's POV
I look over at Hal who's sitting beside me. He's smirking at his phone and laughing lightly to himself.
"What are you doing Hal?" I ask, clearly annoyed.
"Oh nothing honey." He says and then returns back to his phone.
My phone vibrates and I look to see what it is.
Text message from: FP Jones
Alice... how and why are you still married to him?"
Alice: I ask myself that same question everyday.
I'm interrupted by Hal, who starts laughing over something on his phone.
"What are you doing now Hal?" I ask annoyed.
"You'll see..." he says giggling and slapping his knee.

Hal: we're all in this together time to catch the black hood⚰️👊🏻