Rise and Shine, Sunshine

Kuzuryuu sheilded his eyes almost immediately after opening them. He grunted, trying to open them again, to no avail. The stupid sunlight feeding through the blinds of the window was just too damn bright―

He glanced down and his negative train of thought vanished. Souda's head laid upon his chest while his arms wrapped securely around his waist, their legs tangled together in a heap of limbs. His gaze shifted a bit higher to look at Souda's abnormally bright pink hair tied into a lazy ponytail, a few stray hairs having escaped their bounds here and there. He found it adorable, though he'd relentlessly deny it if anyone confronted him on the topic. He softly shoved his boyfriend off of himself, only for him to grumble and cling back on.

"Wake up, jackass," he huffed.

"C'mon babe," Souda whined while somehow snuggling into his side even more. "Just five more minutes?"

Kuzuryuu opened his mouth to protest but was stopped short by Souda planting a small kiss on his lips. His boyfriend retreated, looking down at him with an, admittedly cute, pout.

"Please?"

Kuzuryuu huffed and looked over to the side, hoping (in a failed attempt) his boyfriend didn't notice the very obvious pink blush dusting his cheeks.

"Tch, fine, dammit." He shoved the smirking Souda off to the empty side of the bed. "Five minutes."

Souda beamed and resumed his cuddling, placing a soft kiss under his boyfriend's jaw. Kuzuryuu heard a muffled "thanks babe" and smiled, content. His eyelids grew heavy as he slung his own arms around Souda, snuggling into his lovable warm lump of a boyfriend.

He could get used to this.