Garage

Souda grinned widely as two small but muscled arms wrapped around his hips, an equally small head nuzzling into the space between his two shoulder blades.

He tinkered with the car engine in front of him for a few moments longer before resting his tools down on the work bench and grabbing at an oil stained cloth and wiping the sweat from his forehead. He turned around in his boyfriend's grasp, beaming as his pink lips tugged upward in a small smile.

He leaned down to press a sweet kiss at the crease in his brow, which disappeared as soon as Souda's lips made contact.

"Hey." Kuzuryuu's rough voice was like music to Souda's ears.

He felt almost giddy with love for the other boy, quickly chiding himself because he was a man. The manliest man in the world, pink hair and all. "Hey."

Kuzuryuu's arms stayed secured around his waist, and Souda took his already flushing cheeks into his hands and bended down to kiss him straight on the lips. Score.

His boyfriend hummed into his mouth, making him shiver lighty as he tried to fight the oncoming smile. He pulled back, not before placing a quick kiss to Kuzuryuu's nose, because honestly, his nose was just so adorable, perfectly button shaped and dusted with freckles and a permanent blush.

Grinning wolfishly with a sparkle of mischief in his pink eyes, Souda pressed playful kisses down the line of Kuzuryyu's throat, blowing lightly on the skin every time as he tickled St his boyfriend's sensitive sides.

It was honestly a miracle when he discovered that the mighty Yakuza was ticklish, because the breathless laughs that escaped his lips were absolutely beautiful, and honestly, Souda would pick the sound of his giggles over anything--even the whirring of a hand built engine. And that was saying a lot.

Kuzuryuu was still shaking with laughter and slapped lightly at his arm, a weak protest to let him go, and Souda obliged him, not before a few more jabs to his stomach and a stolen kiss.

The blonde grinned brightly up at him, shaking his head and resting it against Souda's tank top clad chest, listening to the soothing sounds of his heartbeat.

"Dumbass," he whispered softly, though Souda could easily detect the affection in his tone.

"You love me."

Kuzuryuu just shook his head and tugged him out of the garage, allowing Souda a few moments to lock up his wonderful machines.

And then they walked, hand in hand, to their own little cottage built from hardwork and endless love.

---

small little addition :)