Chapter Three

A/N: so I have jus got back from Turkey and I wrote this chapter, I just had a complete panic attack because my phone didn't update it and I thought I lost it! But I logged out and back in, thank god. I'm too tired to write anymore.

________________

"I'll call the paramedics," Sally spoke up. "You're going to get a really horrid infection."

I let out a sigh and lay down on my back. I was starting to regret leaving the house now, but being stuck in on my hen night wasn't an option. At this rate, the wedding will be held back - not that I cared.

"No no sweetie," spoke a calming voice. I felt small arms wrap around my neck and a chuckle leave the owners lips. "George, let go of Ariel."

George let out a whine before sitting beside me. He was staring at awe at my leg. "What happened?" He mumbled.

"Well, a wolf attacked my poor leg." I pouted at him. "But I'll be ok, we're going to call an ambulance."

"Why?" He frowned.

"Because I'll lose too much blood and get an infection." I smiled sadly.

"When I get hurt mummy takes me to our pack doctor." He chuckled, grinning widely. "He gives me lollipops when I behave."

"George," his mother grumbled under her breath. He met her eyes and coward back.

"That's sweet of your doctor," I thought out loud. Pack doctor? What the hell is that.

"We could take you to him, he has sweeties!"

"Well I'm sure-" I paused when I heard a howl in the distance. It sent shivers down my body - heck, I even started sniffing the air. "Sorry," I muttered.

George's mum stared at me once again, making me frown in confusion. "We could take you." She pressed her lips into a tight line. "It's not safe out in the woods and paramedics will have to trek through here."

"Sally?" I whispered. "Should we?"

She put her phone in her pocket - she hadn't dialled the paramedics yet because she was too busy being nosy. "If you think you can make it."

"I don't-"

"I can carry you." She smiled. "And call me Rose."

She stepped forward, lifting me off the floor as I wrapped my arms around her. I felt weary at first, like she was going to drop me, only to be greeted with super strength; she was a fragile looking woman - but that was far from true.

______

"My dear, we're here." Rose whispered. I blinked a few times, adjusting my eyes to the bright lights. Sally was stood beside us, smiling at George as she cradled Holly. "You fell asleep."

"I'm so sorry!" I cried out. I had forgotten about the deep wound on my leg - that was until I moved it upwards.

"Hello Rose," the receptionist bowed her head. A friendly gesture? I thought to myself.

"Lillian," she smiled politely. "I need to see Sila."

"Yes Ma'am." She began tapping at her keyboard before diverting her gaze to me. I smiled slightly. "And who are these two?"

Rose furrowed her eyebrows at Lillian. "This is Sally," she pointed towards her and smiled. "And this," she bowed her head at me. "Is Ariel."

"She saved me but now she has a boo boo." George pouted.

"How very sweet," Lillian patted George's head before allowing us to go through.

"Ah, Rose my dear."

"Sila."

"And what can I help you with?" His eyes scanned my leg quickly.

"Ariel," she gestured again, "was attacked by a wolf."

He gave her a puzzled look - I know what he's thinking, "a wolf? Bit bizarre."

"In this room," he walked towards double doors with the number 2 welded on. Rose walked forward briskly, placing me on the bed and kissing my head gently.

"It'll be alright sweetie," she began. "I just need to talk to doctor Sila, ok?"

"Can I stay with her, mummy?" George pouted. Sally sat beside me with Holly asleep in her arms.

"Sure sweetie," she smiled. "I'll be outside."

- Rose's P.O.V -

"Sila, if you would." I walked out the doors and stood in the hallway. He followed hesitantly.

"A human? Better yet two? What were you thinking?" He barked.

"I was thinking that she would die!"

"And? She's a human, not a pack member. It has never crossed your mind to bring one here before, why now?"

"I am still royalty, Sila." I bellowed. "Do not speak to me with such disbelief and disgust."

He bowed his head apologetically. "Sorry, Lunata." He whispered. Lunata was the word my pack used for past Luna's, we were still powerful and they still had to respect us.

"Now, if you would listen to me before accusing me of betrayal, you'd know that this human isn't just any. She saved my children from the peak of a Ferris wheel," I growled. "And I saw the way Carter looked at her."

"What are you on about?" Sila groaned. "You know Carter is to be married to Gina. It was planned. He loves her."

"Planned by the elders. I will not let my son marry someone who he doesn't really love."

"And I will not heal a human who is not a pack member."

"Then I shall make her one." I began. "I, Lunata of the Grey moon pack, allow Ariel Winter to become a member of the Grey moon pack. I take full account of her actions and shall defend her in my honor."

"You just used you most powerful pack declaration on a human!"

"And you are now commanded to help her." I growled. "I will not hesitate to throw you under lock and key, Sila!"

He sighed before walking back into the room. He smiled sadly at Ariel - he lifted his clipboard and pen up, scribbling down her name.

"Let's get you some so antibiotics. I'll need to put you to sleep."

"To sleep?" Ariel panicked.

"It's ok sweetie, they need to stitch it up." I took her hand in mine.

- Ariel's P.O.V -

"Close your eyes, the tablets will take over."

I felt my eyes getting heavier. My mind was going black as I closed my eye lids. I could hear rushed footprints and the swing of a door.

"Alpha?"

"You found her," a familiar voice whispered. I felt cool air tickle my neck followed by hushed words and a small kiss on my forehead that made my heart flutter; "Oh Ariel, my blue eyed wonder. I'll be here when you awaken."