Sample chapter 5

The first day was finally going to get over. I didn't saw Ethan after our first meeting, thanks to God for that, I didn't have to face him again. I went towards my bike when I saw Valken walking towards me.
"What's up, bro?" I asked.
"You are coming with me today," He said in a very serious tone. What happened to him today?
Even though we are twins, why is he always so unpredictable?

"Why? Who will take my bike then?" I asked.
"You can pick it up tomorrow from school right now you are coming with me," This time he said rather more firmly. I nodded.

We walked towards our Porsche and I opened the door of the passenger seat whereas he opened of driver's seat. We both sat and he drove off.
"So are you going to tell me?" I asked.
"Tell you what?" He asked back.

"Why are you acting weird, Val?" I asked.
"I met Ethan today, he is with me in maths. He said I should take care of you. I don't know it felt like his intentions weren't good towards you, sis. I don't want to lose you like I lost our father. I can see you are an exact replica of him, I can't lose another person I love. I don't want that Ethan fucking Blake anywhere near you," He said. I can feel what he feels to some extent it is said that twins can feel their emotions especially when one is very emotional others can feel his emotions.

"I won't do what dad did okay, Val? I promise I would never ever do such a stupid thing," I promised.
I saw him relax a bit. But still, the tension in the air wasn't gone and that tension was Ethan and his threats. I am so going to kill Ethan when I see him next. How the fuck could he threaten my brother?

We reached home and I went straight towards my bedroom. I sat on my bed thinking deeply about what to do with Ethan when I got a message from Adina.

Adi: Arthur is throwing a welcome party for Ethan. Wanna go?

Yep, I love parties so why not? I go to all parties actually, I get invited to all parties more specifically. I don't care whose it from friends or enemy parties are parties. And plus this will be the perfect chance to humiliate Ethan. Perfect opportunity to take revenge.

Me: ya! Why not? ;)
Me: when is it?
Adi: this Friday at 8 p.m.
Me: ok <3

She didn't reply after that. Now I need a mind-blowing plan to humiliate the bad boy.

I know what I have to do, dig up everything he did in London and I know where will I find all the information. Clara Blake; Ethan's mother, she liked me ever since I was a kid. Though I don't know the reason why she cherished me so much. Yes, I knew Ethan since I was in diapers. My parents, Ethan's parents, and Arthur's parents were close friends. My father wasn't as rich as Arthur's and Ethan's father. Everything was going smoothly until Arthur's mother died because of cancer and within 3 years my mom divorced my dad and got married to Arthur's father. In these 5 years, everything was ruined. My life was ruined and the reason was Ethan.

---------------------------------------------------------

What do you lovely people think about Nic's plan?

Don't forget to vote, share, comment, and follow.