PART :2

RECAP :-

Kavita joined in Sanskar's office. Kavita is wanting to destroy Sanskar where Kavya and Sahil are helping her on her mission.  Sanskar is missing his childhood friend " Shona" .

So now I am starting next chapter without any bakbak

I am dedicating This part to @radha14989  who has demanded for this part

Next day

At Morning

In  Sanskar chamber 

Sanskar: ( hand over a file to kavita) kavita gives this file to Maya( receptionist).

Kavita left from Sanskar's room and went near to Maya

Kavita:  Maya, Sir gives this file to you . You will check it and  attached the data  in  your computer.

Maya: ( while working in computer) ok kavita I will do it after some time. Now I am adding our previous employees data in our  office employees  profile. So after that I will do it. 

Kavita: You need any help Maya.

Maya:Actually yes if you are free then please help me.  You just tell the datas and I am feeding it on computer.

Kavita: Ok. Give me the files.

They both do their work . At last one file left when she read the cover page  a tear drop fallen from her eyes. Without Maya's notice she wiped it and in a trembling voice she told " Ragini Gododia".    When she turned the page she had got life's biggest shock  to see the photo on the profile. 

Kavita:( to Maya) who is she?

Maya: (Look at the photo) she was sir' s previous PA Ragini 

Kavita: Are you sure? She is sir' s PA

Maya: Yaa. Obviously, I   have worked with   her  a month.But you are asking  me like,  you have some doubt on it . By the way tell me  her details.

       After some time they had finished their work and kavita ran to her chamber and 1st thing  she did she called sahil and told her meet victoria cafeteria with Kavya after one hour. 

At cafe

After one hour the trio met at cafe .

Sahil: What happened kavita? Why did you call us like this? ( sahil and Kavya look at each other and then looked kavita's blank face. Who does not say anything from after their arrival time .

Sahil: What happened  kavita? Today why are you so silent? 

Kavya: Yes kavita tell us ? What is the matter? Why are you so silent today? 

Kavita: ( murmuring) she is not my Ragini. Today I saw her photo she is not my Ragini. 

Sahil and Kavya don't understand anything.

Sahil: What are you saying . We can't understand anything.please say clearly.

Kavita: ( loudly) till now what we are thinking and what we are calculating  everything is wrong. The girl who worked SM company from before one month she is not our Ragini.

Kavsah  tell in union:  What?

Kavita: Yes guys she is not our Ragini. See this picture who worked past one month in SM company.( showing a girl photo on her mobile)