PART :3

This is the last part of this TS. Here all mysteries will be solved . So read it carefully then only you can understand the story. 

So now I am stopping my bakbak and starting my story.

Story starts:-

At night a man is angrily  gulping alcohol continuously and  then thrown every bottles which present on side table of the house bar.

Man: I can’t loose it. Every time you are defeating me all the time Mr Sanskar Maheswari. If this stupid girl don't be act very smart then now your all property belongs to me. But this cheap girl ditched me at right time and  shown me her true colour. So she should be got punishment na. So I punished her( raised his hand upwards) and sent her there. But I missed you Suhani my darling. If you never ditched me then you are living a peaceful happy life with me.  But sorry dear I cannot forgive a cheater.

And laughing like a mad . He remembered how he made a plan against Sanskar with the help of his girlfriend Suhani. How he changed her identity with Ragini and appointed as his PA. How he mixed sleeping tablets in Sanskar's juice and on his unconscious state he locked him with his girlfriend , Suhani. And how he agreed Sanskar for this marriage. And these happened because of this innocent and foolish girl Ragini Gododia and how can I forget her childhood photo with her childhood friend Shona . Because without her this plan would not have reached at its end.

Flashback starts when false Ragini means Suhani was Sanskar’s PA

Before 1 month

A big industry shown and SM industry has written on the top most of the building . There many employees are working. 

After sometime a handsome mid twenty old boy came out from his black BMW car. He is looking very dashing and handsome. Any guesses who is he? You all are 200% right,  he is our hero Sanskar Maheswari. When he passed through the corridor all girls  are drooling over him like he is a candy and they will eat him  in one bite. He is the hot topic of his office. But he is care about it. Then answer is no. He is not care about it. He is a arrogant and ruthless businessman who does not care anything and specially anybody. 

Sanskar:( To his pa ) everything has arranged . This time I don’t want any mistake from our side. This meeting is very important for me.

Pa: Yes sir. Everything has arranged . I has  checked it too.  So you don’t worry sir.

Sanskar: Ok.i trust which Ragini.( guys she is Suhani who has came here on Ragini ‘s identity which I told which just before the flash back)

Ragini: Thank which sir

Sanskar : Then lets go. 

On meeting room every board members are present when sanskar enter with  Ragini

Sanskar : ( in a bossy  voice) good morning to everyone and took on his respective chair.

The meeting is going on perfectly and and the deal got Sanskar. Everyone clapped for him  .

In office sanskar's chamber

Sanskar : Thank you  Ragini

Ragini: But why sir? 

Sanskar: Because today for you only I got this deal. It's only your hard work.