Help

Sevens POV:
"Papa!" I heard Eleven scream I cringed at that sound."Papa!Papa!" She says again while she was getting taken away.I close my eyes and I see everything in the building including where she was thrown.Im telepathic I can find things extremely easily and I can make others see things that aren't real.I started to cry and my nose started to bleed.Guards came behind me and grabbed me to as I struggled to get out I close my eyes looking into where they are putting me.Where Eleven is But Eleven is Doing something to the guards.Thats it.I squeezed my eyes and poof.Papa.But He was fake.he was yelling at the guards to put me down.

They put me down as I teleport to Eleven."Eleven!" I shout as she snaps two of the guards necks right in front of me."Seven." She said running towards me."Leave." She says."Leave." I say while grabbing her hand and running.I close my eyes as I try to find an exit.I can't."help find" I say.Eleven nods her head as she screams.Shatters most of the windows in the whole building."Good." I say and grab her arm and we re-locate to a new area.It was doors.We tried pushing on them as guards came.Instead Of Eleven killing them I put up a big wall.

To block them out.It was fake of course.They stopped and started to bang on the fake wall as it started to crumble.Eleven puts her hand up and breaks the lock running out and using her hands to throw 6 cars in front of the exit way.I wipe my nose as she does to.Three wasn't talking at all until the end.She had super strength and Reading peoples as well as running.She picked me and eleven up and Booked it into the woods.We were sitting there in a circle huddled."F-find us" Eleven says."No" I say hugging her."Safe?" Three questioned.I nod.

"No!Its always been mass." I heard a yelling voice say.I look at eleven as she starts to look around in a panic and so does three."Papa?" I yell.The voices go silent.Me Eleven and Three start to walk out of the woods as water is there."drink?" Three says.I shake my head no."Yuck" I say while putting out my tongue."Who are you?" I hear a boy say to me.He has black curly hair with black big glasses.We stay silent.I look down to notice we are still in our lab clothes."Lunatics!"He said while throwing a rock while eleven put her eyes on it and shattered it.

"What the fuck!" the short boy says pulling out a white and blue thing and puts it in his mouth.I roll up my sleeve and walk towards them as they flinch a little.I show them my arm."Seven?" The girl with short red hair.I nod."Seven is that your age?" The boy with chubby cheeks say.I shake my head."N-a-m-e" I say spelling out the letters."S-Seven I-is y-Your n-name?" The boy stutters to get out.Three looks at me as her eyes started to water.I Look at her a move my head to the side a little.She said to me "Boy.Dead"

"Dead?" I say to the boy."D-Dead?" He asks while looking at his arm."Eleven." The girl wit red hair says talking to Eleven."Three." The Short Buy says."I'm Richie." The guy with black hair and big glasses says."I'm Eddie." They shirt boy says."I'm Beverly." The orange haired girl says and smiles."I'm Ben " the chubby cheeked boy said sticking out his hand for me to shake.I flinched and teleported to behind them.There eyes widened."I-I'm b-bill" the boy says."Stutter." Three says."Y-yes" he replies.

"you need to get cleaned up." Richie says."Yea let's go." Beverly suggest."I'll go to my house and I'll get three outfits and pairs of shoes I'll bring some makeup and wigs.Meet up at Richie's in one hour." Beverly says while hoping on her bike and leaving."H-o-u-s-e" I say sounding out to myself."Home?House? You live In there" Eddie says."Safe?" Eleven asks while looking at him."Safe" Eddie says."Lets go" Richie says."Walk?" I ask."No you can get on my handle bars.Three get on eddies and Eleven you get on Bills."

We all nod and get on the handle bars."Touch" I say."Touch?" He smirks."Grab bike!" I say.Eleven jumps off and grabs the bike.As the guys begin to also.I close my eyes and picture his house."Home" I mutter.I open my eyes and we are in front of a brown house rugged down.Richie sighed as he threw his bike behind the house as the others did so to.I wipe my nose following him up the stairs."Papa?Mama?" Three says."I don't have one." He says while slamming his door shut while we all walk in.

"None?" Eleven says."None." He says."Lie Papa mama" I say."Not home!" He yells."Never home" He says under his breathe.I wince as Eleven starts to cry and the lights start to flicker."Calm down Eleven." Eddie says."Calm down." I say.Eleven looks at me and stops."c-a-l-m" She Sounds out."Relax it means." Eddie says.She calms down as Beverly comes up stairs with all sorts of hair and clothes.And makeup."here come sit Eleven" she says.They dress eleven into a Blonde wig with a pink and white dress.With lipgloss.She looks beautiful.

"Seven come on" She says and gesturing me to come to her.She puts me in a brown haired wig with a white t shirt and a jean jacket.With a white skirt she gave me white shoes.I slipped them all on and I looked pretty Richie said.The boys turned around while I changed.Next was three and she got a Blue dress with brown hair which made her Blue eyes pop out.I could see Eddie giving her heart eyes.As Richie puts it.I yawned."Tired?" Richie asked while putting a pillow on his bed.I nod.He lets me and my friends lay down as I slowly slip into a sleep.

A/n:This is gonna be so cool :)