excuse you

Sevens POV:
I wake up as I jump which causes Eleven to wake up."C-a-l-m" I say to her."Calm" she repeats back to me.I sit up and rub my eyes.I look on to the ground it is Richie fast asleep.I look at three at the end of the bed who is still sleeping."Eat" I say.Eleven nods.Eleven ,gently wakes up Finn as i wake up three."What" Richie says in a voice.Not gonna lie,it's kinda cute."Eat" Eleven says while pointing to her stomach."Ok I'll be right back." He says while putting on his glasses and standing up.

"Naked!" Three yelled.Richie shushed her."I don't have a shirt on that's not naked but sh my parents-my Papa And Mama might be here ok?" He says while reaching to the side and putting on a button up Hawaiian shirt.He goes up and opens his door closing it be hind him.I close my eyes as I see him tip toeing down the stairs.He reaches into the freezer and grabs 4 things egos,A toaster and some other foods.I look up wards above the kitchen as I see no one in the room."No Papa or mama." I say opening my eyes and wiping my nose."T-i-s-s-u-e" Three says pointing at a tissue box.

"Tissue" I say.Richie comes back in and plugs in the toaster on the side of the bed.I giggle."What?" He asks."Food room" I say laughing.He shakes his head and rolls his eyes.He put the waffles into the toaster as he hands me this guey like snack."Gummies can you say that?" He says."Gum-Ies" I say."Good job" He says and hands me two more packs.He handed Three 4 pieces of bread and was gonna put it into the toaster."Here" she says and hands the waffles to eleven."Your welcome" he scoffed.

"Ok" she says.Im pretty sure she doesn't know she's suppose to say thank you but he let it slide.Then he put the bread into the toaster and then hands it to her."Thank you" She says and smiles."So you guys do know how to grammar." He says and laughs."yes" I reply and copy his movements.We all Finish eating as Eleven eats a lot more then us."Are you guys related?" He asks."Sisters" I say and smile.He nods while we all walk down the stairs.

X

We arrived at Beverly's."You brought the girls again?" She says and smiles and pulls them into a hug.I see three smirk as she looks at me.what?I ask Threw my mind as we can all do.She ignored it and kept looking at Richie and them all.Whats different is I can read elevens and threes mind,but I can't read others.Unless they have powers to of course.But three can read anyone's and everyone's minds."ride?" Richie asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Safe?" I ask."Yes" He says.I agree to it as we hop on the bikes and ride to this rocky place."What?" I say when we get there."We are looking for bills brother and our friend" He whispers."Georgie" three days out loud.I make a face."b-brother" bill says.We keep looking Around the tunnels.Bill holds up a shoe."Betty ripson" it read on the bottom."Stanley?" Richie says turning around."What" He says."When did you start to follow us?" Richie says.I don't know who this Stanley is but he looks hot.

"since the bike ride I was gonna surprise you guys I'm back from the mitzvah" he says."Didn't you get your dick cut off so your a man now?" Eddie asked."No you idiot!" He says.Something splashed behind everyone."What was that." Beverly says."Probably Betty how do you think she feels walking around these tunnels with one freaking shoe." Richie said while hopping around I started to laugh as Eddie yelled."Shut up Richie just shut up" I noticed he wasn't even in the tunnel with everyone.

We started walking out of that place and we were on the road now."Isn't that Henry's car?" Bev asked."Yea and the new kid mikes his name "Eddie says"Well we got to help him." Beverly says throwing her hands up."No way" Richie said while latching my arm into his and started to walk."Come on we have to I'm going." Beverly says.Ben and bill went behind her.From the way Bills looking at her it looks like he likes her.Richie turns around to find that they all went anyway.He looked me in my eyes and said "Don't do anything ok?".With that we ran down this hill.

We got there as a darker child was on the ground and was about to get hit in the head with the rock.Eleven grabbed the rock from his hand and smashed it against one of people behind him.Before I knew it rocks were flying everywhere.Eleven was throwing more then 1 rock at a time at them all.I look at Richie as he's pulling the kid out of the water.I closed my eyes and I ended up behind the kid that was gonna smash his head into the ground."When did you get over here loser?And who are you!" He laughed.

"Hurt." I say and squeeze my eyes.He shoves me as I hear Richie call out my name.Three was saying papa.I was asking for her to tell me his fear.Boom his dad vanished in front of them I made him angry and he was yelling.But he wasn't actually there.All of us seen it as I wiped my nose and picked up a huge Rock and threw it at him.He ran into the woods as I start to shake."go blow your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" I heard Richie say as my eyes slowly start to flutter closed.

A/N:haha I actually like this idea💜