NWY3- CHOICES

"Well, so my answer for that  is No"I sat alone and I think ,is that what I really want  to be apart from guanlin? your own crush and I even rejected him stupid me . but it was just for my sake. im not pretty like my bestfriend ,look at me i have pimples around face,fat but its just that my cheeks are chubby and not that fat im 54kg,? hahaha .

"Well,my words really hit you isit?" Kang daniel sat beside me and i rolled my eyes towards him .tbh his words really hits me ,everytime when i want to send a text to guanlin i remember kang daniel words argh .

"and now youre sad because you reject guanlin right " I ignore his presence and keep look up .

"yah talk to me " he push my arms so that i could talk to him

"why do you care "i said coldly

"because you're my friend" furrowed my eyebrows

"since when I become your friend" I asked him

"since today" he said and smiled .

"whatever i dont need a friend like you " i said and getup ,from just now i felt he was staring at me ,i felt  uncomfortable with him and left but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a  hugged i.. i widen my eyes

he patted my back

"tbh, youre pretty, eventho, youre looks are not like what people type,you have a pretty heart "

"ermm okay but u dont need to hug me while telling this right?" I said and he pull out from the hugged .he scratch his neck and the situation became krik krik krik ,awkward .

"yah pabo ,what is this?" his finger pointed to my forehead ,i take out my mirror and there you go,one pimple just pop out argh

"Yah kang daniel stop pointing out my pimples or not you will get it soon" i smack his arms ,he ran and chuckle .argh this kang daniel ..

-----

"how was your result?" My mum came to me and asked .

"my result is great ,i dont know what to pick for my College but I have this interest but .. nevermind ,mum do you think i can be a makeup artist? and fashion designer?

"you can, Youre drawing is nice but i dont see you dressing up like one of the fashionable . " I agreed what my mum said . Im not that fashionable but i like to try fashion one day .

"but you can fulfill your dreams by changing your personality to like a one of a kind of a fashionable person .come lets go shopping " Yes what my mum said is true

i dont usually shopping.

i dont usually wore those trend trend clothes like ulzzang? and even a ripped jeans . im always use tight and tshirt even i go out i use the same clotheess like.. i dont shopping like others girl and plus makeup i dont do makeup .

well maybe this can change me to become a fashionista hahaha

"okay mum ,i follow"

"I wanna follow too" Jisung said ,i rolled my eyes to him

"nooo mum and me are going for a date dont follow.dont extra " I hit his arms .he rubbed his arms and frowned.

"eomma,can i follow " Jisung asked

"deh,you can follow but its going to be boring for you because we are going  to shopping"

"ahh gwenchana,i also want to buy new clothes and shoes "

"okay then .go and changed your clothes " my mum asked jisung . JIsung glare at me while smirking ,i slammed the door when mum let him followed .

the reason why i dont want him to followed because I dont like him maybe i dont accept him to be my 'step' brother .

And I cant accept my mum remarried again maybe, it takes time for me to accept all the things had happend ,One day yeah one fine day I will accept them.

-----

" Jisung can you meet me for awhile at your house i need to tell you something this story is about me ?"Jisung read a text from park jihoon .

"yeah,come to my house around ..." he stop typing ,he looked at the two ladies,his mum and my step sister they are still shopping ,its been a hour they are at this shop .he went towards them

"eomma its going to reach 7 ,we need to go home ,its getting dark"

"okay okay ,give us 5 mins " she said .

"come to my house on 7.30" jisung replied to his friend message

"okay lets go home " Mum said

"yaish this guy is ruined my date ,we suppose to eat swensen "Hyejin said in mad tone

"aish,i will call a delivery later ,its getting late "

"really?" i happily said

"hahaha but its only for me and my friend" i rolled my eyes to him.my mum laugh at us .

" I can call by myself " i said in a tone of a sulked and left them