NWY-5 FML

"What are you doing" my step dad asked .i kept quiet

"dont you have anything to do?" He folded his arms .Gulp! shit ...

"why were you taking his conversation video,dont you find it rude" Ohshit.. my step father is mad.

"i.. i... erm ya i know is rude but its really rude that you separate the both of them " i said. I know what he did to my parents .

"you dont know the reason so you cant accuse me anything " he smirked. I frowned my eyebrows .

"you're the one who made them seperate ---"

"Lee hyejin, I never thought you to be rude like this right " My mum came shouting at me . this is the first time she shouted at me .

"But mum he was the one who seperate you and  appa, remember theres one time you were dating with appa and this guy was the one who sent the wrong location i dont know how he knows that you are dating with appa and ---- "  "pak!!!"My mum slap me infront of my step dad and jisung too, i felt my cheeks were hot and its so painful like my mum keep her anger towards me . and my tears went down i was so dissapointed,angry at her ,jisung open his door ,he saw everything and i ran to my room and locked the door. fml just  a small problem can   turned out to  a bigger problems .

I swear I hate my life so much

firstly , a problem of guanlin and my bestfriend

secondly, kang daniel and his word really attacked me and i feel like my life is a mess stupid well that can be an issue to me because many people said the same thing  and it effect me eventho i used to it on what people going say about me but im hurt inside but i keep it lowkey

thirdly , my parents ,my step dad ,my mum argh i hate my life so much  .argh I take my pillow and cried all the way until i feel tired of crying and fell asleep .

----

I wake up from my nap ,i feel cheeks feel a cold like a icepack?  i  can feel the bruise is healing and i complain a little bit

"ouch" i open my eyes and hold my cheeks ,i was shocked... totally shocked when lai guanlin was the one who doing it.

"aish, dont touch let me handle your bruise " he said and put the icepack to my cheeks .I  close my eyes and endure the pain when guanlin help me to clean up the bruise .

Guanlin chuckle when he saw me closing my eyes .

"does it hurt" I nodded

"Okay i should stop " Im curious ,why is he here? and how did he know My mum hurt my cheeks last night ,when my mum slapped me

"hey, is there any problem you would like to share?" He asked me .

I shooked my head

"really? okay then tell me what happen to this?" He pointed out the a small bruise that was located on my cheeks. Gulp..

"erm.. ermm it was just an accident .. i ,i.. i was chasing daniel cat until I hit the wall " I gave a really really a very stupid  explaination to him

"ohh really,then why youre eyes are puffy?" he asked ..ohshit ..

"huh, my eyes are puffy? hahha no my eyes are fine look, I only have Eyebags ,why are you asking me this question? hahahaha" i said to him in a not worry tone to him

"Because I can see   through your  deep eyes that you are not fine ,dont lie to me because whenever you lie to me it hurts  my heart so badly,  and you disappointed me by 'lying'  "I zoned out after guanlin said .He left me after saying that Another problem?? again? ARGH ANOTHER PROBLEM WITH MY OWN CRUSH???

"Guanlin stop " I ran out of my bed and chase him ,he stop and face me .

"What? " he asked me .I kept looking down because ... I dont know how to apalogised, but i froze ..

"theres nothing else i should just go home , it is waste of my effort for coming here just looked for you "he said and left . but  I went to him and hugged his back

"Mianhe" I hugged him and cried .Now i have the urge to apologised to him .

"Guanlin mianhe , I wasnt ready to tell all the problems that I suffered please give me time and i will tell you ,I promised " I said to him .Omg please guanlin stay dont leave me

He changed his direction to me and he hugged me .Argh im relieve

"Gwenchana. I understand " he said and hugged me tightly and my heart is racing argh this comfortable hugs from him I need this everyday .

-------