10 - TBBG

this wasn't published?? i have no clue why, but yeah.

10 - THE BAD BOY'S GIRL

"I thought you didn't like violence," Jax pointed out as we strolled down the sidewalks of downtown Los Angeles. It wasn't hot, but it wasn't cold neither, there was a nice breeze in the air that felt nice against my exposed skin. We ducked out of the Ring, and currently were roaming the streets.

"I don't," I affirmed, "but, with you, it doesn't seem like fighting. It's almost as if you're. . . you're, uh, dancing."

His forehead creased. "Dancing?"

I smiled, and shrugged. "It was like you had everything planned out beforehand, like it was a routine. Unlike other boxing matches I've seen, there was no grappling, or crowding-it was honestly one of the cleaner fights I've witnessed. You kept bouncing around, and you never hesitated. It, uh, it reminded me of a dance. You fought like it was an artform."

"I really like you, you know that?" he confessed unashamedly, eyes sparkling underneath the L.A. night lights, and it made the smile on my face widened.

"Yeah?"

He laughed, and slung an arm around my shoulder, dipping his head against the curve of my neck. "Yeah." That confirmation sent about a thousand butterflies fluttering in my stomach. "And, I'm gonna guess you feel the same 'cause of that kiss you spring on me. . ."

My face warmed with heat, and I nodded. "Sorry about that. I just - I just really wanted to kiss you, and it's always been this impulse in the back of my mind, and after you. . . I just couldn't stop myself. You probably didn't want it to be so public, I'm s -" Suddenly, I was against a brick wall, his hand under my chin to tip my head upwards, and lips a hair away; the scent of his cologne filling up my senses.

"I didn't say I didn't like it," he interrupted, "and, I've wanted to kiss you since you told me your birthday." He moved closer until I felt his minty breath fanning into my parted lips. "But, if you want we can have a proper kiss right here, with no one watching, and you can be wild as you want. . ."

I pushed to my toes, and closed the space between us, the hard ridges of his body modelled to my own as I slowly moved my lips against his. One arm hooked around his neck, fingers burying themselves into his soft hair, while the other rested on his chest. I sucked his bottom lip into my mouth, and he let out a low groan, before taking control-and, wow, that boy could kiss.

His hand rested on the small of my back, the left gliding up my thigh, skilled tongue easily dominating my mouth, resulting in a small noise I hadn't even realized I let loose to vibrate through my throat. Lips softer than a rose petal broke away from mine to kiss down the side of my mouth, and chin, roman nose brushing against my skin, before coming back to place an exaggerated chaste kiss to my lips, a smile appearing on his when my eyes fluttered open.

"Wanna have breakfast?" His fingers laced with mine, and he pointed to brightly lit diner at the street corner. "Been there a few times, it's real nice."

After I nodded with a lopsided smile, he tugged me down the sidewalk. My lips were still tingling from our kiss, and I touched them with my fingertips, no doubt with a stupid grin on them. My eyes went to him, and traced his broad figure, then the late night California scenery.

There was an yellow, orange tint to the night from all the streetlights, and stores still open at 12AM at night. It was loud, and quiet all at the same time, from the people on the street who were making ruckus, but were far enough away to make it difficult to make out exactly what they were saying.