I'll Protect You.

Hi guys, I think I failed my music exam...Sorry, haha. Had to get this off my chest. Annyyyywwaayys, thanks to everyone who reads! I swear, I love each and every one of y'all. *says in best country accent* Okay. Yeah. Kewl, I'll stop rambling. Enjoy, left you at a bit of a cliffhanger last time. OH AND MY CRUSH MIGHT LIKE ME!! Lol, does anyone read these?  probz not. To ze storeeey.

Tanya's POV

When I said those 3 words I regretted it immediately.

Reason #1, Harry would feel sorry for me.

Reason #2 He would think I was the poor girl who couldn't defend herself.

Reason #3 I would become his little charity case.

Harry looked shocked. I don't even know what he was thinking. Damn you for being so hard to read! 

The next thing he did, caught me off my guard.

Harry's POV

I had no idea how to react. Such an act of cruelty brought upon a beautiful innocent girl?

My arms opened up and I pulled her into my arms and she quietly started sobbing.

'Shhhhh shhh' I said.

'I know this isn't the ideal time, but Tanya, will you be my girlfriend?'

She nodded vigourously.

I placed 2 fingers under her chin and tilted it upwards so that she was looking at me. I looked at her tear-stained face and the evident pain in her eyes and knew that I wanted to kill that bastard. Instead, I pressed my lips to hers. It was supposed to be sweet but when I felt her lips I wanted more. Her lips were pepperminty and the perfect texture to kiss. I grazed my tongue along her bottom lip, asking for an entrance which she granted. We explored each others mouths for a while until I pulled away. 

I don't know why I did it, it just didn't feel comfortable. I looked towards the entance of the cave and saw Ryan standing there with a smirk on his face and a knife in his hand.....

...Shit....

Tanya's POV

A knife....Ryan? He made his way over to Harry and I. Harry and I hugged each other for all we were worth. But instead of killing us, he plunged the knife into his chest. 

Harry's POV

Tanya burst into tears, so I put my hand on her head and pulled her into my chest. 

'Shhh' I said.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' we arrived outside the polished white door and I led Tanya inside. She was so traumatized that I decided to drive to Holmes Chapel to clear her mind. I was ignoring the panicky calls from Paul and the boys. 

'Harry!' Gemma yelled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Tanya looked a tad bit uncomfortable but it went away when I said this

'Tanya, my sister Gemma. Gemma, my girlfriend Tanya' 

'hi' Tanya said politely and she held out her hand for Gem to shake it.

'Hazza's in lurrrvvveee with you and you think I'm gonna shake your hand?' Gemz said as she enveloped Tanya in a bone-crushing bear hug. 

I could literally feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. Trust Gemma to make a comment like that.

'omg! I haven't had a girl to talk to in ages. How about a Girl's Night Out tomorrow?' Gemma gushed.

'I'd love it!' Tanya squealed and I chuckled to myself as my 2 favourite girls walked off hand in hand. (not in an awkward way

Tanya's POV

'So tell me about yourself!' Gem asked enthusiastically.

'Well, my name is Tanya. I love Tumblr and cheescake, oh I'm very socially awkard' 

'HAZZA SHE'S A KEEPER!' Gem yelled in the direction of the door. 

'Well I'm Gemma,you can call me Gem. I love Pimms and I'm obsessed with decorating my room. And if you love cheesecake, you're in luck. My mum's the queen of it!' 

'hahaha, speaking of your mum, when do I get to meet her?' I asked. 

Normally I would be nervous meeting the family but i don't know, these people were just SO friendly! 

'She should be down in a bit' Gem replied.

Gemma's POV

I really like Tanya, I knew she was the one for Haz. His previous girlfriends were such bitches but she was so sweet and awkward! Perf! Speaking of Haz's previous girfriends, mum has invited Beth over for dinner because she doesn't know about Tanya yet.

I logged onto Twitter and put up a tweet that  I knew was going to confuse a lot of people

@GemmaAnneStyles  shit gonna go down

SO SORRY THAT THIS WAS BORING! its kinda a filler but kinda not. Anyways, God bless you if you keep reading [I mean that] and yeeee. So I won't be uploading during summer cuz I'll have very limited Internet access. If i do upload it'll be slowwwww. Yeee so soz about the boring chappie, promise it'll get better! + soz it was SO short! Exams are getting the better of meh! 

*kisses*, bye guiz! x