THE END.

Yup last chappie, I'm way too pumped up about Concealer. But I'll be sad to see this one go. It was my first fanfic after all, enjoy wattpaderinos.

********************

Harry's POV

I looked at the most beautiful girl at the other end of the hallway. She had her head down so that I couldn't meet her eyes, i could tell she was just as excited as I was.

Sophie was wearing a white frock and was holding a white basket, chucking pink petals on the cream/peach carpet. I mentally awwwwed.

I glanced over to Tanya she smiled at me and took another graceful step.

\\\\\\

'with this ring, I thee wed.' her voice cracked but not in a bad way. Tears brimmed her eyes. Her gorgeous deep brown eyes. The same eyes that twinkled with mystery. The eyes that have a mischievous glint in them almost permanently. I snapped out of my trance when Tanya placed her lips on mine.

'GET IN THERE!' Louis cheered. Typical Lou. My mum and Gemma stood up and clapped until their hands wear probably sore. I smiled and continued to kiss my wife. My wife. My wife. What can I say? She's every mans dream. Madi winked at Tanya and her cheeks flushed with colour.

Tanya's POV.

It was a sweet and loving kiss. Filled with many emotions but mainly love. It was a kiss that guaranteed that I would never stop loving Harry Styles. But then again.. Tanya Styles sounds perfect. We pulled apart to Sophie clutching my leg. Surprised she could find it under the huge poofy thing of the skirt.

I put my arms around my HUSBAND and daughter. Now I had a perfect family too. And a picture to remember it. You're probably thinking. You should have gone to school, should've studied. 22 years old and what do I have to show for it? My husband and my daughter, whom I both love more than you could ever imagine.

*********

IT'S FINISHED! Omg :') my first fanfic! I'm gonna be writing another hazza fanfic called concealer. Check it out! Thank you to everyone who voted, commented gave me constructive criticism. I'm so grateful! I love you guys so much! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo