#FreeMuslimWomen

Guys, I have a really, really important question to ask you.

What do you think about changing the name of this account?

And completely redesigning this profile? 

I have started #ProjectBeyondtheVeil in the summer of 2016 as a way to end negative stereotypes against Muslims, males and females. I love the response that it has gotten so far and  am extremely grateful for every single one of you who have chosen to take part in it. ♥️

However, I've noticed for awhile now that this account has placed a greater emphasis on Muslim women instead of Muslims in general, don't you agree? I mean, I did start an entire book about women's rights in Islam, and am currently in the process of posting a rant/discussion book on this profile called "My Thoughts as a Muslim Woman." So for these reasons I feel that this account should be revamped and instead have a name that clearly showcases that it's here to support and spread awareness of problems related to Muslim women. 

And before you get all critical of me, I want to also clarify that I'm not changing this account because I don't care about Muslim men or don't believe that they have problems either, because that is far from the truth. There are other accounts on here that aim to support and spread awareness of Muslims in general, not just this one. For now, I want this account to focus solely on issues surrounding Muslim women, but if you're looking for a cause that supports both men and women, then I highly recommend checking out @MUSLIMLIVESMATTER  if you haven't already done so :)

So I've been thinking of changing the name to maybe  #FreeMuslimWomen or #FreetheMuslimWoman or something along those lines. If you have any other ideas, do let me know. I'm looking forward to hearing all your feedback!