Chapter 6

The creepy woman had finally come back with some 'water'. It looked more like soda, and smelled more like sewage, but I didn't touch mine either way. Mouth, of course, complained about it which earned another nasty yell from the woman. I couldn't exactly blame her, Mouth was annoying and there was a reason we called him 'Mouth'.

I was anxious about leaving and going home. I did not like it here. I was greatful when I could finally leave, but just as I was about to get up, Mikey asked if he could use the bathroom.

"Can't you hold it?" The woman barked.

"No." Mikey practically whined. Chunk got up and bent over to Mikey.

"Mikey, Mikey, this isn't the kinda place you want to go to the bathroom in." Chunk looked around the restaurant to emphasise his point.

"Why not?" The woman asked defensively.

Chunk looked a bit on the spot but he continued to look around and gave his answer. "Because they might have, uh, daddy long legs and, um...." Chunk casually trailed off. Then looked back to Mikey and whispered, "And dead things, Mikey, dead things!" Mikey tried to 'shh' him.

I turned to Data. "I want to leave." I said as seriously as I could. He only nodded in turn.

"Hey, Mikey!" Called Mouth. I looked over to see him pouring water from one cup to the other. "Gotta go to the bathroom?" I rolled my eyes.

"Stop it, Mouth." I hissed. "Your gonna get us killed." I didn't doubt it. That woman seemed as if she was just looking for an excuse to kill us.

Mikey turned to the lady. "Lady! Please!" Mikey was practically shaking in his seat. 

The woman's face didn't change and neither did the sound of her voice but she said, "Downstairs, first door on the right."

"Thank you." Mikey leaped to his feet and pretty much jogged to the stairs. The woman yelled, "Stay to the right!" At least twice.

Mikey promised he'd stay to the right. Did I actually think he'd stay to the right? No. He's a Goonie! I wouldn't have stayed to the right either. I just hoped he didn't end up finding a dead body. Or he didn't end up dead either. 

As much as I wanted to leave, I had a feeling my time in that old run down restraunt wasn't over. By a long shot. My legs bounced in anticipation as I sat there waiting for Mikey to come back so we could leave. I was playing with my hair. Twirling it around and giving myself a chestnut brown mustache. I knew I looked good with a mustache, I just didn't have enough time to marvel in my beauty before Brandon came barging through the doors. 

I was thankful for his arrival. It ment I could leave.

"Where's Mikey?" He barked when he looked around.

"He went to the bathroom." I said. "He's taking forever."

Before Brandon could even finish his decent to the stairs, Mikey came running up them. He ran right into Brandon. He screamed when he felt Brandon grab him.

"Mikey, why can't you just stay at home?" Brandon threw Mikey over his shoulder and he started to walk towards the door. I almost smiled knowing we were going home. "I'm taking you out of here right now!"

Along with Mikey and Brandon's yelling, the boys felt the need to make a bunch of noise too. So that was great. "Let's get out of here!" Brandon yelled. At least we were leaving.

As we were walking towards the door, the aggressive women ran at us yelling, "Get outta here! Get outta here!" I was the first one out of the door.

I sat on a big rock next to Mouth and the gang. My head was rested on Mouth's shoulder as Mikey tried to tell us something. I was tired and all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. But no, Lux never gets what she wants.