8

I walked into her room to see HER AND TINUS LAYING TOGETHER?!?!?!? 

i stomped my foot and walked out of the room and down the stairs. i walked right up to Mac with Tinus trailing behind calling my name. 

"What's going on?" Mac asked me. Tinus stopped only a couple feet from me.

"Nothing. I just wanted to tell you that Martinus and I are not a thing and never have been." I got on the very tips of my toes and tenderly kissed him. He smiled and kissed me back.

"No. You don't mean that." Tinus said. He sounded like he was going to cry. I turned around and looked at him.

"It certainly didn't matter what we were when you slept with Molly!" I yelled to him.

"Who said my name?" Molly asked as she sleepily walked down the stairs.

"I did bitch." I spat at her. She looked offended. Then angry.

"Well it isn't my fault you couldn't give him what he wanted so he got it from me. It's your fault in my opinion." She said walking up to tinus and wrapping her arms around his waist from behind and setting her head on his shoulder. He shrugged her off but she just went right back where she was.

"I can't believe i trusted you. You're nothing but a lieing, cheating, deceitful, little bitch." I say to her. She just smiles at me and kisses Tinus's shoulder. I roll my eyes and turn back to Mac. I wrap my arms around his waist and snuggle my head into his bare chest.

"No, you can't be serious. I l- lo- love you." Tinus scrammbled over hus words. Without turning around i responded.

"Well you obviously didn't think about that while sleeping with Molly." I spat at him. He let out an audible sigh and turned around.

"Come on baby. Let's go back to bed." Molly said to him.

"Your bed is not mine. My bed is Justice's bed. That's where i belong. With her. Not you." He said simply. I let out a small laugh and Mac pulled me closer to him. 

"Hey dickwad. Justice's bed is now mine. So you might as well sleep with Molly." Mac said in an annoyed tone. I heard Tinus turn around and heavy foot steps coming toward us. I turned around just to see Tinus swing on Mac. Mac caught his fist and let it fall.

"Dont underestimate me, brother." Mac said and grabbed my hand leading me out of the kitchen and to what im assuming was his room.

He shut the door behind us and walked over to me. He didnt do anything but pull me into a bone crushing hug.

"I dont know what happened out there but no matter what Martinus will never lay another hand on you." He spoke softly in my ear. I smiled and hugged him tighter. H eleaned down to my height and kissed me.

Softly at first then more passionate. I kissed him back without hesitation. He reached down and grabbed my hips still pulling me closer. His hands went from my hips and up to my ribs when i reached down and kept him from going any higher. He pulled out of the kiss and looked at me with eyes that i couldn't describe. They weren't lust filled but they werent filled with hatred like normal.

"Lets go get some food. Im starving." He said and grabbed my hand leading me to the front door.

"Im not even wearing actual clothes yet." I smiled at him. He looked down to see what he was wearing then back up at me.

"Neither am i." He pulled me closer to the door. He was wearing no shirt and white basketball shorts with black nike slides. While i was wearing a red silk tank top with matching shorts and pink house shoes. I shrugged and followed him to his car. He openned tbe door for me and i got in.

Inside his car was nice. It wasnt the black one they take everywhere. It was a dark blue ford focus. The inside was completely white. Once he got in he noticed i was checking out his car.

"She's hot isnt she?" He asked placing his hand on my thigh.  I blushed and crossed my hands in lap. He started the car and we went to get food.

we went to get Taco bell...my favorite place to eat. then went back to the house. once inside Mac turned to me. 

"you didn't try to leave." he stated the obvious. i chuckled and looked down. 

"why would i want to? i love it here. with you and Tinus, i could live without Molly but she is here too. " i spoke and looked back up to him. he pulled me into a very tight hug, I hugged him back and we went to the kitchen to eat. soon Tinus came down the stairs. 

"justice do you mind if I get my stuff from your room?" he asked. Mac visibly got mad and nodded to Tinus before turning to Mac. 

I would rather it be in Molly's room than mine." i told him and he relaxed a little and went back to eating. once we were done we decided to watch some tv. Mac turned on The Outsiders, my favorite movie and soon Molly came down the stairs. 

"I wanna watch!" and walked over to us. she sat on the other side of Mac and he pulled me closer to him. she looked at him then at me with Mac's arm wrapped around me and started to pout. when Tinus came down she ran to him. "come watch the movie with us. I need a cuddle buddy." he looked at her and leaned down to her height. 

"we are not a thing and i will not be your cuddle buddy. i do not want you. i only want justice." and stood back up before walking to the sink. 

"i am going to get some popcorn, i will be back." Mac told me and walked into the kitchen. i watched as he walked into the open kitchen still visable to the living room. he walked right to Tinus. 

"she is mine and as soon as you realize that, the better it will be for both of us." he said. without even a warning all hell broke loose. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok guys. i know i am really bad at updating and i am so sorry. please forgive me. but the next chapter will be short. as you can tell there is going to be a fight and fight scenes are my specialty but i just wanted to let you guys know it will be short. thank you so much for all the support. <3<3<3