Changing | Marvel One Shot

Let's go. Also this is all inspired by a roleplay I'm in so. Warning: angst

—-

"Bring her in." The commanding hydra agent said, coldly, through her ear piece, flashing a smirk towards her captive as he shook in his restraints and power damping cuffs.

"Yes Agent Barren." Another equally cold, gruff male voice responded and she turned to face him.

Nathan Barnes-Romanoff struggled against his restraints, wanting to get out before the inevitable happened, but it would anyway. He could of helped it, he could of stopped it. He guessed he still could, but knew he wasn't going to be able to. He was only going to make it worse.

A bloodied and beaten Natasha Romanoff was thrown into the small room with him.

"Mom!" He said as he watched her breath heavily on the floor, too weak to even move. "What did you do to her?"

"Only what was necessary." Barren answered and she grabbed his chin, making him look into her eyes. "Now you are going to do what we want or I am going to kill her and make you watch." She then smiled at him, with a genuine smile like she was really going to enjoy this.

"I won't do it." Nathan persisted, shaking harder in the restraints.

"Yes you will." She stood up quickly and let go of his head with a jerk. "You will use your powers on your dad and his husband or your mother dies along with the rest of them. You were created for something, Nathan. You shouldn't waste it."

He looked down as she kicked Natasha in the side, making her cough up even more blood. It broke his heart as she continued to kick her without a trace of sympathy.

"Stop!" He yelled as she raised her foot to kick her again. "You're going to kill her."

"That's the point." Barren put her high heeled boot down and put her hands on her hips. "Ready to comply yet? One more kick and she's good as dead."

Nathan felt tears run down his face, he didn't think he had any water left in his body after they tortured him yesterday to get him to break, but seeing as torture didn't work Barren wanted to be more creative today and it was working.

"Ok! I'll do it." He yelled out as his voice cracked with heartbreak. "Just STOP!"

Barren put her foot down again and smiled at him. "Now that's a good boy." She tapped her ear and spoke to the man again on the other side. "Bring in Barnes and Rogers."

Nathan assumed that he heard her, because a second later the door opened again.

"Take my mom to get medical attention, first!" Nathan said, trying to be fast before Barren just locked his mother up.

She rolled her eyes, but gestured to the man that brought in Bucky and Steve to take Nat out. He shot her a questioning look, but didn't say a word as he picked her up and carried her out. The door swung closed with a thump.

Nathan prayed the man was going to some sort of medical room for his mom's sake.

Now it was just Barren, Bucky, Steve, and Nathan in the room.

Barren pulled both Steve and Bucky into the chairs on either side of Nathan. "Anything goes not as planned," She said into her ear piece again. "gas this room and shoot Natasha." She flashed Nathan a look that said 'I'm not your ordinary carton villain, kid.'

She wasn't going to leave anything to chance, even if it cost her her life.

"Now, what exactly do you want me to do?" Nathan asked as he looked at his unconscious father on his left and Steve (his father's husband) on the right.