Draco X Reader

Warnings: Duel, leaving a very bloody Draco in result, swearing.

You sat on your four poster, reading your favourite muggle book. Hearing your door click open, you pipe your head up to see who has entered, and see your best friend, Draco. You notice the bruises and cuts on him, and shoot up as quickly as you could, and rush over to him.
"Oh god..Draco? What happened?" You say, quickly grabbing a wet cloth from the washroom. You tend to his cuts as he sits on your bed and speaks.
"Potter.." He mumbles, wincing as you drop your hand from his face, relieving him from the soothing feeling of the cold cloth on his damaged skin. Hearing him wince, you immediately pick your hand back up and put it on his face again.
" He needs to learn to back the hell off. You don't deserve this, Draco." You say, wiping more blood off his bloodied lips.
" He did it this time though, Y/N. He called you pathetic, then began to rant on about my father." He said, closing his eyes as you tend to his wounds. You smile softly, realising he got bloodied up partially because of an insult directed towards you. Once you're reassured you got most of the blood off his face and cleaned the cuts he had gained, you set the cloth down on your end table and pull him into a hug. He responds a moment after, hugging you gently back.
"Draco, don't let him get to you. You know this is what he wants, he wants you to be in pain and lose things you have. Don't stoop to his level, Don't give him the satisfaction." You say, stroking his hair gently. He pulls out of the embrace and flops down on your bed, making you giggle softly.
"Well he has no right to talk about you like that. Or my father, no." He adds the last part, realising what he had said. You lay down beside him, looking into his gorgeous eyes.
" You know, you shouldn't be here. Umbridge will murder you if she discovers you've been in a girls dorm." You say, smile faltering.
"Does it look like I care? I love you and I'll be wherever the hell I want to regardless of what she says."
Your eyes widen, realising what he had just said.
"Did you just say you loved me?" You asked.
"I..ugh.." He rubs his eyes, after muttering a quick "fuck it" and kisses You, lasting a good five seconds. He pulls away, and you smile.
"I love you too." You say, laying your head on his chest, aware of his newly punctured skin and careful not to hurt him further. And that's how it started. The top Slytherin couple had stayed the night in each others arms, and were hardly ever apart then. When one was around, everyone knew the other was nearby.