Harry X Reader

A/N: still kinda keen on deleting the book, but idk for sure yet. Anyway, another chapter can't hurt! ^^my drawing...

Warnings: Panic attack, slight depression and anxiety.
(I kind of based this off of personal past and current experiences with these damned things, and just so you all know, whether I personally know you or not, I'm here to talk to if you need. Thanks!)

Ever since you started dating the famous Harry Potter, your life has gotten easier. You've had much less to worry about, and your problems greatly diminished. It just sort of...happened. you don't know how, but you sure were glad it did.

Before you started dating Harry, you've had panic attacks. At least once, maybe twice a month. Your anxiety was always high, and because of these attacks, you fell into a depression. You could hardly force yourself to get up in the mornings to eat, and you would spend most of your days in bed, hardly attending classes very often. Of course, you attended more often than not in order to keep your grades, but you had those days where you just couldn't get up. You hated it. And that's when your life turned around. Harry had helped you right in the middle of an attack, and had stuck by your side ever since. Eventually, he asked you out, and you graciously accepted. And your attacks calmed down, to the point of barely ever having them. You felt chipper and happy.

But, just recently, everything has started to get worse again. You've had nightmares, and your anxiety was higher than it ever was before. You haven't slept for a matter of days now, and Harry didn't know your past was coming back to you. You didn't want to worry him. But he found you up in the common room one night, when you couldn't sleep.

Harry walked out of his dorm, having heard something in the common room. He descended the stairs, and saw it was you. You had tears streaming down your face, and were muffling your sobs as best you could.
Harry immediately rushed over to you, bringing you into his arms.
"Baby, what is It?" He asks worridley.
"I-" you choke out, unable to speak at present time.
"Shh, it's okay. I'm here. You're okay." He whispers, calming you down only slightly, but enough to be able to slowly talk.
"What's wrong Y/N?" He asks, worry evident in his eyes.
"I-its all coming back, Harry. The anxiety, the attacks, nightmares, everything. And it's scaring the hell out of me." You choke on a sob.
"Sshhh...hey it's okay...what are your nightmares about? We can talk about It, if you want.." he says warily.
"I...you. And my family. They're of you leaving me, telling me things like you never loved me. And they're of my family being killed by Lord Voldemort. It's just too much, Harry. Its too hard." You whisper, your voice wavering as you try to hold in your sobs.

He puts a finger under your chin to make you look up at him.
"Hey, it's okay. I'm here, and I'll help you through It, I promise. Do you know why they're coming back?" He asks quietly.
You shake your head.
"No...i don't know why."
"Okay...hey, when was the last time you slept?" He asked, knowing all too well that when you started to have the attacks, that you would be up for nights at a time.
"Mhm...i don't know, four, maybe five nights ago?" You say, coming out more as a question rather than a statement.
"Wha-five nights?!" Harry exclaims, causing shivers to go down your spine as your anxiety perks up again, worried he'll be mad with you.
"No, I'm sorry. I just...you need sleep, Y/N." He reassures.
"But I can't Harry. I'm too scared to. The nightmares, and I just can't. My anxiety won't let me." You say, looking down. He then picks you up.
"Well, you're coming into my dorm then. You can stay with me, don't worry. And the boys who protest in the morning can all go straight to hell." He says, as he carried you up the stairs.
You giggled slightly.

He set you down on his bed, and proceeded to get in with You, and pull you close to him. You calmed down, and your eyes fluttered closed. To your surprise, you finally slept for the first time in days. And it was thanks to that amazing boy, Harry Potter.