The Fight

"I hate you "
"I hate you too"
Terry got up and walk out the door.
How did our relationship go down hill like this. I feel like it's my fault but, my insecurities got the best of me .
"How did he think I was going react"
I found his phone and he still talking to his ex Faye,
I hate that bitch she's so beautiful while I'm fat and disgusting, dark as hell I don't see what terry sees in me.
Oops sorry let me introduce myself my name is shamika Lynn jones and I am 350 pounds, I am 6'0.
Since I am so tall I'm pretty portion out. I got big belly and thick thighs that can save lives,and plump Booty. I got shoulder length brown hair,big pretty brown eyes and I am 21 years old.
My boyfriend is name Terry Michael Smith. I been with him for 5 years. Baby girl let me tell you this terry is zadddddy ok . He's stands at 6"4 inches with 6 pack a few tattoos cover his body, honey blonde hair. His dad was white and his mom was black. He has gorgeous green eyes with a beard.
People would say he mean as hell but he's so sweet to me. Through the ups and downs in our relationship he always respected me and treated me like the queen I am but lately 😔 he hasn't. Someone else got his attention I'm afraid to say.
I start to clean up the house there's nothing else to do. I'm not the type that parties, just have a wine cooler and sit around my boyfriend and my best friend Mia and her man Justin

3 hours later 2:30 am

Terry's pov
"Yo why she keep accusing me man"
" calm down terr " said Mia
"I can't, she drives me crazy, I never once cheated on her man " said terry
"Maybe she's on her period " said Justin
Mia smack Justin shoulder
"No she's not, maybe if you would her show her some more love maybe you wouldn't be in this situation " said Mia
"How!!!" Said terry
"She won't even let me even touch her, we don't kiss on the regular or hold hands  or nothing else" said Terry
" maybe you need to sit her down and talk it out with her " said Justin
"It's easier said than done " Terry said
"Just try" Mia says

2 hours later 4:30 am
Terry walks in the house, with a lot of stuff on his mind.
"Where were you " shamika said
Jumping scared cause he didn't see her sitting there.
He turns the light on staring at her.
(In his mind)
Damn she is so beautiful why can't she see that. I love the way she bite her bottom lips when she get mad or stutter over her words when she nervous and I love how her fat ass bounces off my dick when we're doing doggystyle
Shamika snaps her fingers in terry face trying get a response.
"Hello,hellllo, terry "
"Huh" said terry
"Huh hell you heard me,you haven't answered none my phone calls when I called you"
"I was out driving around "
"Why are you always lying , why can't you tell the truth"
"What are you talking about "
" you been fucking with Faye haven't you"
" omg here we go again. I Never cheated on you"
"You know what get out " shamika said
"What" terry look at shamika like she was stupid or something.
"You heard me get tf out"
"You must be out your crazy ass mind, half of my money pay the bills up in here" terry says
Shamika runs up stairs to the 3rd floor to the master bedroom and starts to pack his stuff.
Terry was down stairs in the kitchen looking for something to eat than he heard stuff falling upstairs. He runs up stairs to see what was going on.
"Are you ok Mika "
He sees shamika packed half his stuff already into big black trash bags. He runs over to her and pushes her out the way and dumps everything back on the floor. Shamika punches terry right in the mouth, instantly she regretted it.
"I'm so sorry baby please forgive me"
She went to go touch terry shoulder and he flinch .
Shamika started to cry.
Terry left the room without speaking a word
"Terry please" Shamika said

9:00am    The next morning
Shamika was laying in her king size bed restless cause she was thinking about terry all night and wanted to go to him but she knew he needed his space.
I finally fell asleep around 7:00 am I had dry tears on my face , my hair was messed up. I heard the shower running and I knew who it was. I just stayed asleep, I knew he was ready go work and plus I was still tired .
Next thing I hear was the water turn off and the door opening and I hear foot step coming closer to me.
I don't hear anything for about 20 mins. I was on my way back to sleep. And I felt the cover pulled off of me and instantly I was cold. He started pulling my pants down and then my thong and then he pulled my shirt from over my head, he rip my bra off of me. I was getting scared but the part of me was getting turn on.
He pulled the cover back over me, I'm guessing he don't find me attractive anymore. I wanted to cry right then and there but I wanted to wait until he left for work. I heard the door closed I turned on my side and started crying silently. I felt kisses on my feet and I look down and the cover was covering the top of terry head.
"Stop terry"
Terry was going up my legs slowly kissing each and every stretch mark. I was covering my pussy with my hands. Terry yanked my hand away from it and started to slurp my juices down like water. My hands was in his hair gripping it hard as shit, grinding all in his face. I was so close to busting on his face but he stop and I look at him catching an attitude instantly.
"Why you stop"
"Come sit on your throne"
"Huh"
"Huh hell come sit on my face"
" terr you I'm too bi-"
Terry roughly grabs me and forces me to sit on his face. He starts tongue fucking me. I was gripping the headboard morning and screaming like crazy trying to run away.
"Terry....terrrrry"
"I'm gonna cummmmmm"
He lays me down on my back and start kiss me all over my face and leaving hickies on my neck.
" I.kiss.never.kiss.hurt.kiss.you"
"Terry I'm so sorry baby I never meant to hit you"
"Shhhhh let me take care of you right now"
He spread my legs apart and was rubbing on my clit, he took the towel off and he was standing full attention. I was scared because we ain't have sex an over a year so I forgot how big he was. I started giving him a handjob real quick. He swatted my hands away
"Babe" terry said
" what"
" I'm about to fuck those insecurities out of you "
At that point he stuck all 10 inches inside of me.
"Oh fuck"
Clawing his back up and his kissing his neck giving him hickies as well. He was giving me long deep strokes , my eyes was rolling in the back head from the pleasure I was getting.
"Daddddddy"
"Daddy harder"
"Omg fuck me "
You can only hear my moans and his grunts and the bed creeking . He turn me over.
"Ass up face down" terry said
I never seen him like this, so aggressive. But I like it. He arch my back and went to work.
"Fuck terry"
He grab my hair pulled me back towards his chest and was massaging my clit and talking nasty in ear, and that almost sent me over the edge.
"Who's pussy is this"
"It's yours"moaned Shamika
"Use names"
"It's your daddy "
He slapped my ass "spell that shit" I just sat quiet and kept moaning because I was not doing that shit. He pulled out.
"Wtf are you doing "I was close"
"I told you to spell that shit "
"I'm not doing tha-"
He shoves it back in.
"Oh shit"
"Spell it !!!"
"Oh shit .....D-A-D-D-Y"
"Omg I'm ready cum"
I was on the verge of tears cause he never made felt this way before. He kiss each tear away, he started to breath hard . I knew he was getting close. I just remember he didn't put on a condom.
"Terry you forgot the condom" "pull out terry"
He gripped my hips and started giving me sloppy strokes.
"Oh fuck" terry moans
"You know I'm not going anywhere" terry said
"We in this together, together and for always" Terry said
I felt sticky substances going down my leg. We went back at it for another two hours. We was laying in the bed trying to catch our breaths.
"You still mad at me" terry said
"I was never mad at you, I just want our old times back"
"But you have to trust me for now I never cheated on you"
"I know it's just my insecurities getting the best of me again.