chapter 2

Katies P.O.V

Waking up noticing its really dark i go to grab my phone to check the time only to remember its broken.

I lie in my bed for awhile before deciding to get up and turn on the light i don't see a clock anywhere to check the time but it cant be that late i don't think i slept for long.

I get out of the clothes i was wearing earlier as i didn't get changed before i slept and get into my black PJ shorts and an over-sized top. I quickly french braid my hair as its a right mess from sleeping.

So far the only people i know is Blake, Reece and George, they seemed friendly would i be weird if i showed up at their door ? I questioned myself.. yes definitely. I sit there for a few minutes longer and remember there's a little sitting room. I go and turn on the TV only to find out there's one station and its absolutely shite. I quickly turn off the TV after about 10 Minutes of it and go back to my bed.

was it room 313? i think it was, maybe room 303? i quickly get up and grab my room card and head out the door i try for room 303 first as its the closest.

I knock on the door and instantly regret it. Thankfully they don't answer i didn't even think about how they would be sleeping themselves never mind i might not even be their room. I start to head back to my own room not even going to embarrass myself with room 313 but of course the world hates me.

I get like two steps away and the door opens i turn around to be met with Blake in a white robe and his hair wet i look him up a down and start laughing so hard, he looks so confused and im just laughing at him in a robe its quite funny honestly.

"im sorry im sorry" i spit out trying to hold my laughter back and failing he starts to laugh at me and the way im acting

"Katie why are you knocking on my door at like three in the morning " he asks still confused as to why i was even there never mind laughing at him

"im so bored i thought it was like 10 o clock i wanted to hang out jet lags a bitch i literally just woke up " I ask finally stopping the laughter he lets a sly smirk loose but quickly replaced with a smile

"i cant sleep either which is why i was having a shower look all the boys are sleeping ill meet ya in your room in a few what number is it again ?" he questions sweeping his fallen hair back

"room 306 knock and i might let you in" i say sarcastically strutting away for dramatic effect as he shakes his head and walks back to his room.

I quickly head to my room and sit on the bed staring up at the wall bored, all of a sudden I remember I have my laptop.

I leap out of the bed to my suitcase and grab my laptop, turning it on a entering the password.

I connected to the free wifi in the hotel and went online and check my social media after a few minutes I heard a knock at my door. I quickly got up and headed towards the door

"Who is it" I said in a fake voice and let a giggle slip my lips
"Pizza delivery for Katie" he replied, trying to do his best American accent which was just damn right bad.

"I'll only let you in if it a meat feast"
"Of course it is was else would it be" with that I giggled and finally let him in
"Where my pizza" I pouted towards him

"Sorry it got robbed" he shrugged and jumped in the bed.
I jump in beside him in the other side
"You know my friend dropped her phone in water and it broke as well and she used some weird hack from online and it worked" I mentioned as I type a search into google to see what the hack was Blake just nodded his head and looked at the screen.