Prologue

The familiar taps of the keyboard filled my ears as my digits elegantly danced through them. Keeping my (E/C) eyes trained on the screen, I yawn.

"Another all-nighter?" A gruff voice says, sipping from a mug.

"Yes Aryn, another all-nighter" I responded, running a hand through my (H/C) hair. Getting up, my sore muscles cramped, making me groan.

"Hey hey, careful there (F/N)" He chuckled, not even attempting to help me. I sigh, stretching. Hearing the satisfying pop, I relaxed.

"Anyway careful where you tread" He took a sip from his mug. "You may catch yourself in thin ice" Aryn spoke in riddles. He always has. Well, ever since he's partnered with me, he has. He tapped my shoulder, smirking at me.

"Don't over exhaust yourself (N/N)-chaaaan~" He cooed, making my hand have a 'spasm' and whip across his face. "Stingy, tiger" He chuckled, making his way out of my office.

I look back at my work. I'm a member of the FBI Criminal Investigation Division, and their murderer they're trying to catch is working right under their noses. It's been fun leading them around, but it almost came close to an end.

My partner, Aryn Colomar, came close to figure out that I knew their every step. He fit the puzzle pieces together and understood that there's a black sheep among us. He obviously doesn't even think it's me because I'm with him all night, even when the murders happen.

Some might say "If you're not murdering, you're innocent" and that's where you're wrong. Being skilled in the ways of the hacker and information gathered, I manipulate people into doing my bidding. Of course, I enjoy doing the killings myself but I have to restrain myself for now.

Anyway, I'm gonna have to lay low sadly. Aryn is too cunning in the way I'm not; He has a sixth sense and knows when someone is guilty. That is, being he even thinks they're suspicious. For now, I'm leading him to Ikebukuro, toward human trafficking and kidnapping.

This is gonna be fun~

Hello there my lovelies. I apologize for this long hiatus but I was bombarded by school. I soon lost the inspiration for the original story, so I've decided to start anew. I hope you guys enjoy.

Btw chapter one comes out tomorrow in the afternoon, American eastern time.

-Awex who feels very guilty