Case

"Yo, (L/N), we need to get going" A sharp female voice zoned me back in.

"To Japan. I know Tsumigi, I know" I sighed.

"Yeah, now get ready" Tsumi grunted. Tsumigi  Sumire had golden blond hair at shoulder length, and with her blue eyes, it complimented her ovally freckled face.

I yawned, getting dressed. I put on a white buttoned-up shirt with three buttons loose. My blue tie was loose, hanging freely in front of my bust. I wore light blue jeans to match. Putting on some Jordans, I walked out into our private airport.

"Finally, what took you so long" My partner, Aryn Colomar grunted. He had disheveled black hair with an undercut. His green eyes peered down at my figure, making me 'accidentally' bump into him.

"Alright Ms.Princess" He ruffled up my (H/C) hair.

"Anyway" I ignored him. "What's the case in Ikebukuro? I heard we have more on our plate have we bargained for"

"Yep, right-a-mundo" A pinkette smiled. Her name was Haruhi Yamamoto. She is our 'bad cop' and no matter her dyed pink hair in a twin bun, and her hazel eyes, she was deadly.

"You're making me think I'm gonna have to go all out" A deep voice chuckled. Kazuhiro Yamamoto, the  'good cop'. He's muscular and convincing. His light brown eyes and his light maroon hair would make anyone think that Haruhi and Kazu aren't related.

"Mission is about the Human traffickers sure, by also about the gangs, drug deals, and the infamous Izaya Orihara" Our squad leader, Derrick Morgan, is front America. He came to the platoon a bit earlier than I arrived. His black eyes and light brown hair complimented his light skin.   

"Izaya Orihara, the information breaker, right?" I tapped my chin as we sat in the private jet.

"Yes, He knows everything. We have to keep our identities a secret" Aryn remarked, planning out our fake full names. After a couple of minutes, we've fully decided on our fake names.

Aryn would be Lyn
Tsumigi would be Taein
Haruhi would be Yuu
Kazuhiro would be Eiko
And  Derrick would be Eric (He's not very.. creative)

"Hmph" I grunted in response. I know plenty of the Notorious Info-breaker. We've crossed paths because I was enrolled in that school. Kishitani Shinra and I were close.

All I remember from our encounters, however, is nothing. I have been diagnosed with long-term memory loss, resulting in my childhood memories being stolen away.

Welp, paranoia isn't the way to go. I put in my earbuds, listening to some relaxing chill music (XKito kind ❤️).

Hopefully, this plane crashed and I'm the only survivor.
~~~

"Sh-...."

"-rimp.."

"Shrimp-..."

"SHRIMP!" My eyes snapped open, focusing on Kazuhiro's features.

"Geez.." I inhaled sharply. "Way to give me a heart-attack asshole"

"Aww, I'm sorry dwarf, I'll make it up to you, free food at this place called the Russian sushi"

"Huh, how do you kno-" I oriented myself to my current surroundings. It wasn't our jet, it was a bedroom. "Who carried me here?" I asked with slight venom dripping from my voice.

"Aryn" He answered. Kazuhiro was too ingenious to these things.

"I see.." I cracked my knuckles with a forced smile upon my features. Kazuhiro and I made eye contact briefly before laughing our asses off.