Change Of Heart [MOMO]

Y/N's POV

"Hey, guess whaaat?" Chaeyoung said. "What?" I asked her. Chaeng is my little cub friend. She's a smol bean. "There's this eating contest at school. We should join."she said nudging me. "Or we should just watch" she continued. I raised a brow on her. "What's with you wanting me to go to that eating contest?" I asked her as she's acting suspicious.

"Alright. I'll tell. Squirrel's gonna watch the raccoon at the eating contest with the Penguin." With, who? Minari? I feel my heart about to burst hearing her name. Who's raccoon though? Nvm. "Hey, earth to Y/n. So you going or not?" I snapped back to reality and look at lil cub. "Of course. You know how much I love food. Let's join." I said. She smirked at me.

"No, you join. I watch." She said with wide smile. "Ok" I replied easily. I've been liking Mina since I've saw her. And I'm determined to win this competition just for her.

We went to the contest and I signed in. As I was going to the backstage, I bumped into a well figured girl. "Watch where you're going, pabo" she told me. What the? That was just mean. "Shut up! You're the pabo one. Bumping into other people" I said.

"The contest's about to start" as we heard that, I start to prepare myself. "Get her to notice you. Go y/n." Chae said. I smiled at her and went out.

I look at the other contestants and I saw a familiar person. It's that girl from earlier. What is she doing here? It's impossible for a girl to win. I got this.

The horn blew and we start to eat. I filled my mouth with these delicious food and drink in between. I only have two left when the horn blew again. "The winner is Hirai Momo" wait what?! I lost? I look at my side to see who won. It's that girl from earlier. Unbelievable!

After that, I can feel my stomach hurt. I went down the stage and saw Chaeng. She waved at me, so I can see her. I approached her and saw that she's with Mina and Sana. I can feel my cheeks burning up just seeing her. I didn't realize that I'm already infront of them. "Hey, Y/n. So this is the friend I'm talking about." Chaeng said as she points me. "H-hi" I stuttered. Of all the day, why now?

"Oh, it's that pabo." I looked at the side to see the girl earlier. Wait, why is she with Sana and Mina? "Oh, Y/n. This is Moguri." Raccoon? She's the raccoon. Oh shit! "Just Momo. So this guy is you're amazing friend? He must be really amazing. I actually met him earlier." She said crossing her arms with a smirk on her face.

Oh shit! I'm dead. I sighed. Chaeng looks at me with a confused look. "Want to hangout with us. You two? You know, the more the merrier." Sana said. "Yeah sure. That's great." Chaeng said. I just tag along. This will be a long day.

We went to a classroom inside their campus. I study at the other campus near theirs. It's kinda awkward being the only guy in the circle. I walk behind them, specifically, behind Momo. Now that we're up close, she really looks pretty. She has this shoulder length hair, and it suits her. Shut it, Y/n. You like Mina, right?

The classroom looks like it wasn't used for years. At the end of the room, there's this little hole, enough for a human to fit.

"Why are we here?" I asked. They smirked at me. I got a bad feeling about this. "This classroom is a hunted one. We're here to see if it's true."Mina said. I looked at Chaeng, she knows I don't like scary stuffs. "Sorry dude. kinda slipped it out." She said. Gosh.

I saw the three smirked, and I can see Momo's smirk the most. She's pure evil. That raccoon. I need to redeem my good guy image. I was crawling in, when I heard that annoying voice. (A/n: Momo's voice is beautiful. Please don't be offended)

"Finally, he knows how to be brave." I can sense her smirking already. I got to the other side and it's really dark. It's good that I have my phone with me. I opened my phone's flashlight, and saw some mannequins. And some of them are destroyed really bad. I walk around more, even though my legs are already trembling in fear.

I pointed my phone on the walls and saw some not understandable writing. When I took another step, I slipped and fell. "Hey, Y/n! Are you ok?", I heard Chaeng said. I can't answer because I feel my body weak. "I'm coming in." That's raccoon, right?

I saw a figure coming near me and it's really her. "What the heck are you doing? You really know how to make people worry, don't you?" She said scolding me. Psh. "Like you care" that slipped out of my mouth. Guess I have a death wish.

She looked stunned and didn't replied to what I said. "Get up. We're leaving." She said after a long silence. Then, she starts walking. I tried to get up, but I think I scraped my leg deep. I winced in pain.

She looked back at me, with a confused look. "I said let's go. The school's feast must've finished." She said. I didn't respond to her. It's not like she cares if I hurt myself. She will just laugh at me because I'm too clumsy, that I hurt myself.

She comes near me, and accidentally touched my leg. "Ouch." I mumbled, but I bet she heard it. She looks at her hand for a while. "Fvck. You're bleeding, pabo." She said. She looks like she's in panic. "Shit" she cursed under her breath, but enough for me to hear. "Guys! Y/n's bleeding!" Momo shouted. We didn't hear the others come in. I suddenly got a text from Chaeyoung.

Chaengcub🦁:

Sorry, Y/n. The entrance, suddenly crumbled. I don't think it's safe. You better hurry here. I don't think we can get in.

"Shit" I cursed and Momo turned her head at me. "What?!" She asked. "You should go. The entrance to get here crumbled. Chaeng said so." I told her. "What?! What are you talking about?! And you?! What will you do, wait here until you die?! I'm not the kind of person to leave someone" she shouts. She suddenly tried to carry me. my arms wrapping around her, helping me to walk.

I stared at her as we keep walking. Her eyes is full of worry. She's actually nice. I feel my skin shivers as her hair touch it. I got a good examine at her face now. She has beautiful eyes. Her nose is just perfect. Her lips it's pinkish. It's like I want to- No! Stop.

I suddenly feel myself blushing. No, she's not Mina. I shouldn't blush. Well, it's not like Mina and I are together. I sighed. "What's with the sighing? Did you finally realized that you shouldn't have get in here. Don't do it if you don't like it, pabo." She said with sarcasm. I stayed silent until we were near the entrance. She let me out first, then her.

Mina came near to me. "Y/n. What happened? You're bleeding." I should be happy because she cares but I'm not feeling anything. I looked at the side to see Momo. I can see worry in her eyes. "We should get you to the clinic." Sana said.

We went to the clinic and the nurse put bandages. "What did you do to get this wound?" The nurse asked. I scratched the back of my head and smiled. I looked at the four near me and noticed Momo.

I think I like Momo

--------------
Yes that school is weird. But so am I😂😂