Drunk [Sana] request

Jekookna112233 here's the Sana request you made. I hope you like it.

Warning: cursing can be read ahead
-----------------------------

Y/n's POV

"Duuuuuude, c'mon. We came here to parteeeeey. Let's gooooo, dude." He said reaching for my arm signaling for me to dance. I really hate clubs but I got no choice. This dude broke up with her girl and end up getting drunk. He sure is lucky having me here.

"Dude, we should really go home. You're drunk." I said to him grabbing his arm. He tries getting away from my grip. This dude needs to chill. He reeks of alcohol. "L-let's doooo that laturrrrr. Iiii wannaaaa danceee." He said. I give up.

I let go of him. "Alright, just one last danc-" he cut me off. "Shhhh, I'll beeeee bwaack." He said and went back to the dance floor. I sighed. I just watch him from afar. This dude should really meet other ladies. He's too caught up to that girl.

I watched him and glanced at some other people. What does clubbing do good to them? All they do is get drunk and party. They just waste their money. I looked back at my bestfriend dancing his heart out. It might take a while to put him to his bed later.

I sighed again. I suddenly see some people flirting and it kinda disgusts me. I looked at my side to see a girl being approached by some guys. She's just quiet and I can see some smirks from the guys. I approached them quietly and heard their conversation.

"C'mon, we're going to have fun." "Come with us." "Girl, you'll be fine." Wtf. Are these dudes serious? They deserve a punch right now. Or should I say a big beating. "Shut up. She doesn't want you guys to be here." I said out loud. They turn their heads to me.

Shit, I just got into a mess. Shit, not cool. "Hey, dude. Is she your girlfriend? You know you don't fit with her." One of them said. What the fuck! These respectful piece of shits! They're making me feel so mad.

I punched him in the face. "Of course, you fucker!" I said with all my anger. I'm not the kind to make a fight. But this is just wrong. He punched back and hit me. Fuck, that hurts.

We made a scene and people are now watching us. "Shit!" I heard someone cursed. I tried punching them all and suddenly someone came to help me. He punched the guys and they passed out. So does he. Shit! It's my freaking bestfriend.

I went to him and tried to wake him up. No use. He fell asleep. I put him on the seat near the girl earlier. She just looks at us. "T-thank you." I hear her mumble while I struggle to carry this friend.

He needs to go home. "Uh, it's not actually me. It's my friend here. Uhmm, we should get going. He drunk enough." I said still struggling.

"I-i can help you in exchange. I insist." She said. I just smiled. "Are you sure? Aren't you with a friend?" I ask. She then put her head low. "I actually came alone. I shouldn't have." She said mumbling the last sentence.

I now felt sad. Instead of her left here alone, I guess it's better if she comes with us. "Ok. You can grab his other arm if you can. I hope I'm not bothering you." I said. She then smiled. Her smile is actually warm and beautiful. "You're not. I think, I'm the one who bothers." She said and lifted my bestfriend's arm.

It's easier now having her. The moment earlier replayed in my mind. Shit! I called her my girlfriend when I barely know her. I can feel my ears turning red right now. We are now inside a taxi. With my bestfriend in between.

"Sorry about earlier." I mumbled enough for her to hear. She then turn her head to me. "What are you sorry about?" She asks quietly. "I barely know you but called you mine. I'm sorry. You must've think I'm a weirdo now." She then looks away putting her attention outside.

The atmosphere feels awkward now. We finally came to our house. Yes, my bestfriend and I lives together. We put him to his bed. "Feel comfortable, I'll just take a shower. I'll send you home." I said and her eyes widened.

"No, it's fine. Really. I can go on my own." She said trying to reason. I chuckled lightly. "No, I insist. Let's just say it's a thank you for helping me with my friend." I said. It's really dangerous for her to be alone at night.

I took a quick shower and went out seeing her having fun watching television. She laughs cutely. Just like a squirrel. Now that I've realized, she actually looks like a squirrel.

"Let's go." I said after she finished the show. I sent her home and knew that she's just near ours. She lives two streets away from us.

"Thank you again for earlier." She said and smiled. I smiled back. "Thank you for helping me too, I'm y/n." I said. She then took my hand and shook it. "I'm Sana. Thanks again." She said with a warm smile.

I met a wonderful person because of my drunk friend. So cute.