The Contest

Please don't watch the video till I tell you!

Baby's P.O.V

I was minding my own business when i received a text from Ennard.

E: Hey Baby Do you wanna do a competition! I organised it with everyone and they all want to do it.

CB: Sure! What's it about?

E: A dance competition! I put everyone's name in a pot and pick out 2 then they duet!

CB: sounds fun let's do it!

Later

Ennard called everyone to the main room to tell us all who we will duet with and we all sit down. He grabbed a bowl with all our names in there, he picked up 2 and said, 'The first duet group is Lol Bit and Funtime Foxy!' The girls looked at each other and grinned, he pulled out 2 more names and said, 'Funtime Freddy you will have to detach bonbon from your arm to duet with him..' Funtime Freddy sighs, it just leaves me and Ballora, I looked at her and said, "looks like we will be partnering" She smirked and said, "Yeah heh"
So we all went to practice, Me and Ballora chose a song then recorded me singing it and she put together a dance! It was going super well! On the day of the performances we were all worried and exited at the same time and ennard called me and ballora on first!! So we walked on stage and danced. (play video at top of screen)
After we danced everyone clapped and looked in awe next was foxy and lol bit

Their performance was hilarious! I loved it! Me and ballora clapped and they bowed and left. Then the last act came on... Funtime Freddy and bonbon..

Their dance was... Weird...
Suddenly Ennard shouted "THE WINNERS WILL BE DECIDED BY THE READERS! VOTE IN THE COMMENTS!! C&B for baby and ballora! L&F for Foxy and lol bit and B&F for bonbon and freddy!"