Baby Wont Be Able To Walk Again??

Balloras P.O.V

Its been a week and baby hasnt come out of that room yet. I'm starting to worry about her.. I realy hope she's okay, I've had enough. I can't stand not seeing her now, Mr Afton is in there so I'm going to use the cameras. As I walked into the office I saw a poster of her, she was so beautiful it was almost painful. I looked on the cameras and saw her, she was set in perform mode so she was technically unconscious, yet she still couldn't stand up. Then I saw something terrorfying, her stomach, it opened! And a huge claw came out of it!! What Is that for?? I'm so scared, I need to tell ennard he will know. So I scurried over to Ennard and told him what I saw, he said something I will never forget.
"oh darn that was meant to be our secret! You can't tell anyone what you saw. Follow me, I will show you something. These are your guys' blue prints you can see you are all perfectly normal but you were mainly purposed to kill children. As you can see, foxy as a function to mimic parents voices to lure children to him, freddy has a strange tank in his stomach to kidnap children and you have the ability to turn your torso round and crawl like a spider. You guys are all purposed for kidnapping but baby, Baby was purposed for killing. She has an ice cream dispenser in her chest and uses the claw to hold the ice cream. The child will take the ice cream but before doing so baby will drop it and grab the child then pull it into her chest. She has done this once before hence why she has green eyes." I was astonished. Later that night I waited till Afton went away then I came in to see Baby, she was deactivated. I looked at her ancle and it didn't look any better. I sat down next to her and stared at her, surely she'd be alright. But if she was alright she would be out already right? I just stared at her, wondering what she was thinking. Poor girl, her adorable little nose was glistening in the dimly lit light, her adorable mouth, smiling just like it always was. It wasn't long before I realised I was crying, I gave her a hug and just sat there. I didn't realise it but, she hugged me back. She was awake!

Baby's P.O.V

I woke up in the supply room and heard crying then I felt a warm hug on my side it was ballora so I felt bad that I had put her in sutch a terrible state so I hugged her back. "Hey Ballora, you alright?" I told her, she jumped and said
"Baby! I am so happy your awake! You've been in here for a week!" she exclaimed, a week? I haven't played video games for a week? WHAT! HOW AM I ALIVE!! "me and ennard are the only ones that came to check on you." she told me
"aww Ballora, you will always be my bestist friend FOREVER!" (lol #friendzoned)

Okay sorry I just had to =3
Back to the story

"ennard said you might not ever be able to walk again.." she informed me.
"I could carry you around and sit you down though its only your one leg so it should be fine right?" it wasn't fine. It's was anything but fine. But I told her it was.

SOS it was short lol
Word count: 602