[1/?]

First Encounter

It was a normal day with the small shop being a bit popular from time to time, but like an everyday it was normal. Walking towards the back with a small plastic watering can Keith begins to tend to the flowers, the front door bell chimes signalling a customer had entered the store.

He walks up towards the front to greet the customer as a 'Welcome' was about to escape his mouth it was caught in the back of his throat. The male that had walked in was wearing a formal suit with his hair slicked back, and -holy damn- he looked hot.

The man smiled as he spotted Keith, "Hello, I was wondering if you had ---"

The man's voice was drowned out as Keith continued to daydream about the handsome man. Keith then lightly shook his head with a light blush still present on his cheeks, "I-I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I was dozing off..."

The man chuckled, "Sure, do you have yellow orchids and daffodils?"

Keith nodded, "We do, how much would you like?"

"One orchid and five daffodils separate, please." Keith walked to the back, began looking for the fresh flowers and soon came out with the two flowers in separate bouquets. Placing the flowers onto the counter Keith punched in the prices, "Five dollars and fifty cents."

The man gave Keith a twenty dollar bill and only grabbed the daffodils as he turned around to leave. "Wait, your change and orchid!"

The man looked back gave a smile and winked, "Keep the change and the orchid is for you; nice doing service with you, Keith."

Keith stood still and slowly processed the information while watching the man walk out.

"He wants to be friends." Keith whispered with a small smile and a small shine of hope.