[3/?]

Third Apology

It has been 2 weeks since (M/N) hasn't come to visit the shop, yet Keith remained in hope of the male arriving. It was Saturday and almost closing time which was around 4.

'This would be the third week he hasn't visited.' Keith sighed at his thought.

Just as Keith closed up shop he started heading home, a car pulled up behind him.

And it was to no surprise that it was (M/N), who was panting really hard with very visible sweat dripping from his forehead as he placed his hands on his knees.

Keith looked at him with a bit of surprise, "You came?"

Taking one last pant (M/N) raised his head and fixed his composure, "Of Course! I'm sorry for not being able to come the past two weeks I was suddenly switched with an advisor to work overseas."

"You know you don't have to apologize for not coming." Keith said crossing his arms.

Giving a closed eye smile (M/N) ruffled Keith's hair, "Thanks for understanding. You haven't eaten dinner yet, so why not I treat you as an apology?"

Keith stammered while fixing his hair, "Eh?! I-It's fine! You don't have to!"

Smiling (M/N) practically dragged him into the passenger seat, insisting on treating him to dinner.

Before (M/N) started the car, he reached into the back and pulled out a bouquet of blue hydrangeas handing it to Keith, "It's another way of apologizing, for making you wait for such a long time."

Accepting the gift with a blush Keith held onto the flowers and looked away, whispering a thanks.

With another chuckle (M/N) replied with a 'Your welcome.' and began driving towards their destination....

An expensive ass restaurant where Keith practically fainted at the bill when they were done eating; however, he couldn't deny the fact that the food was good.

[Like hella good to make you practically drool for more, lol.]