Introduction And Author's Note

SYNOPSIS

Sasha, an ordinary young woman, got a message from an ex - best friend, which advised her to not to read it further or else she would be dead in the next ten days.

But, out of curiosity, she read it. She assumed that the warning at the start was just a prank. Turns out, Sasha was wrong... dead wrong...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello everyone, this is the first time I'm attempting to write a horror book although i have always cherished this genre in both movies and books. So finally the time has come for me to create a work of my own which will have the ability to spook out my readers, hopefully.

I'll try to make it as good as possible and I assure you that I will get better with every chapter :)

Constructive criticism is welcomed😇 but no hate comments will be tolerated. If you don't like my work, please leave.

I'll try to be interactive with the readers in the comments just like I was on my debut book (The One Who Changed It All) please do check it out if you have time 😊... (now that's what is called a shameless self promotion 😂😂😂 but hey, this is my book so I at least have the right to promote my works 😀)

PLAGIARISM

Copying or stealing someone else's work is really wrong. If you try to copy or steal my work, I'll make sure that I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams.

And to my lovely readers, I post my works only on wattpad so if you see any on my works on any other sites or profile, please pm me and let me know!

TIMELINE

Started: 24/11/2017
Completed:__________

COPYRIGHT

©2017-2018, Serene (1bear_hugs2)

All rights reserved