Prologue

Honey I’m King : Choosing Sherlock.

(I recommend reading the original first: Honey I'm King.)

What would’ve happened if you’d chosen Sherlock at the pool instead of Moriarty?

Let’s find out, shall we?

Dedicated to @Savannah_Moriarty and her friend. Thanks for suggesting that I should do this!

+++

You looked at Sherlock. ‘’Why should I come with you?” you asked him. The detective tilted his head slightly and sighed, ‘’Because Jim Moriarty is dangerous, and not trustworthy.’’ You scoffed, ‘’is that all?’’ Sherlock looked at John for a few seconds, then back at you. ‘’And because it would probably be very boring without you.” You smiled a little. That’s kind of him.

You turned towards Moriarty. ‘’Why should I come with you?” The criminal took a step closer to you as he smiled weakly. ‘’Because I need a new assistant to help me with my... small missions.’’ You chuckled. ‘’That’s not good enough.” Moriarty took another step towards you, and you could hear from behind you, Sherlock pulled up his gun. ‘’And because, my kitten, I am lonely. I would love to share apartments and hotel rooms with you. Eat dinner, watch TV.” Moriarty confessed and stuffed his hands in his pockets. You sighed. That did sound rather amazing. You knew Moriarty had a person that could love and feel somewhere inside of him, and maybe, you could bring that side out sometimes. But what would that do to Sherlock?