Hermione Jean ...

Hermione
Today I had double potions with the Slytherins. Oh, so fun! (Note the sarcasm!!) Anyway, I was sitting in potions class very politely waiting for something that I could raise my hand for. After a bunch of rambling, bla, bla, bla, the professor said "Now, who can show me how to make a family tree potion?" My hand was the first to shoot into the air. So he called on me.
            I took all my things and went to the front of he class. The people were starting intently and I realized that some Slytherins looked a little nervous. And not just any Slytherins. The only two Slytherins who had started being nice to me. Draco Malfoy and Blaise Zabini.                                    
           They apologized for everything that they had said and done and especially they were sorry for calling me a Mudblood. ( Of course I didn't buy their rubbish!) And for the first (and second considering Draco looked nervice when I had my wand to his chin) times, in my life, I was seeing them nervice. 

                  I started brewing the potion. It was quite a sight to watch, it was wierd, and beautiful, and gross, all at the same time. But nonetheless, I wasn't there to look at it.

          I finished it and I could see the family tree start to grow. Though I had only ever read about this, I had never actually brewed it.
            "Ok Miss Granger, let's see what it says." Blaise winced at this idea, for some reason. I picked it up and looked at it. "Ok Miss Granger, show us what it says now." But I had already started fainting.