From Room to Dungeon

After that, Ariana made it to her bedroom and flopped her bed. Five seconds later, Draco came rushing in his face red and his hair messed up. Ariana was already crying. She had small tears leaking out of her eyes and onto her chin. When Ariana saw Draco she jumped up and chased him around the room with a lamp in her hands, only managing to hit him once. "Accio Lamp" Draco muttered so that Ariana couldn't hear him. And she didn't. The lamp went flying out of her hands and into Draco's. She looked around for another weapon. But next thing she knew, Draco was right in front of her with the lamp in both hands. Defeated, Ariana sat down on her bed with her and raised. But she was still crying and still angry. "We we're going on so well. And then all of a sudden: PLOP! Now I'm marrying you. It's not fair. I don't have anything against you but..." she wiped the hair out of her face and spit out the hair that was in her mouth. Draco nodded comfortingly and Pat her head down to his chest as he slowly lay down on the surprisingly comfortable bed. As Ari poored her heart out to Draco, explaining every detail of how she felt, he said something g comforting. He said "My mum was threatened by the dark lord. He told her that if she didn't get married to Lucius and have a child, he would kill her. He did the same with Bellatrix and Rodolphus. They were the most faithful servants of him until they let you escape. As a punishment, he made them get married and have a child. Voldemort named the child Rodella Dramellafus Lestrange. She was born just a year, exactly, after you. She sadly died on her first birthday because Bellatrix shot the Avada Kedavra curse at some muggle born and it hit Rodella. The point is, we don't always have the best choices at things. I'm not very enthusiastic about being told who I have to marry either. But we are under age right now and they can tell us what to do. If we disobey, you are shipped of to be a servent somewhere. It is tracked if you follow rules or not. So it might not be your parents choice if you are shipped off or not but, that is what happens. Also, just a quick heads up, they check every few weeks if you are pregnant five months after we are married so....." "Pregnant... Five weeks only?!??????????!?!??!?!!?!?!?" Draco nodded slightly. She now was standing up completely. "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?!" She screeched. "NOBODY, I HAVE EVER MET....." She stopped as Isabel walked in. Isabel looked stern but her cheeks were red and puffy from tears. "It was never our- me and Narcissa's idea. The Dark Lord, he- he kept tabs on us and now..." Ariana threw her hands up in the air in disbelief. "Mum, Vold-"Isabel threw her had over her daughter's mouth. It was too late though. Everything went black. And a with a whirl and gust of cold air, they were nicked to their feet.